GoodBye 35lbs - I won't miss you! *PICS* :)

Options

Replies

• xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Great work! Such a difference so far!
  • mrsjarvis11
    mrsjarvis11 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well done indeed! You look younger now with that weight off! Keep up the amazing work. :bigsmile:
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!! You look amazing!!
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your success,you look great! Adding you :smile:
  • jennashaped
    Options
    That's amazing! I just started, so seeing this makes me realize that it IS possible. I've done it before, but losing so much weight can seem daunting, so it's good to see results like yours!
  • TracyDiva28
    Options
    You look good girl, wtg! You carry your weight sooooo well!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats!!! : D
  • Bsexi88
    Bsexi88 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and I can not wait to see your progress continue, I know it is not easy but so worth it :happy: :drinker:
  • cindergirl73
    Options
    Wow...you look great! I would not think you weight much more than 200 now....
  • kayla7jackson
    Options
    Wow, girl! What a huge difference already. Keep looking toward your goal and do not get comfortable with yourself until you are there. I do not mean that in a bad way but my goal was to lose 100 lbs and I lost 10 and got so comfortable with that 10 lb weight lose that I let myself go all over again. :) Stay strong and keep up the very good work.
  • Shuhawk
    Shuhawk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look GREAT! :happy:
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Outstanding progress. The difference is really evident in your face. Well done.
  • MaybeAMonkey
    Options
    Congrats! I love that you're smaller and your smile is bigger! :) Great work losing those 35 lbs, you look fantastic!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! your face looks so different!!keep it up girl ! you look fantastic!!
  • twilight473
    twilight473 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    this is wonderful! i am so proud of you girly! you have your goals and you are working on them one step at a time. keep going and you'll go even farther!!
  • time2shine29
    time2shine29 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You can tell so much difference in your face.
  • ovege
    ovege Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • illuria
    illuria Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, what a difference! The smile lights up the changes in your face :-) Keep it up girl!
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! You look great and you will reach that 250 goal real soon at the rate you are going!!!
  • shiil2010
    shiil2010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good wook
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!