• Hana1993
    Hana1993 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi
    U can do it girl :)
    Added u ;)
  • TeresaBeam
    Options
    Welcome! I can offer support as well. Anyone can feel free to add me also! :smile:
  • itstimetogetfit
    Options
    Hello my name is kelsey. I just started this yesterday. I have recently gained 30 pounds from steroids for my MS I hoping to lose that weight. I just wish I had more support.
  • israelichick
    Options
    Hey I'm Bat-el I'm also looking for new friends to keep me motivated and stay on track. :) It's nice to meet everyone
  • my_3_sons
    Options
    I'm new as well !!! Just started this minute. I hope I can find the success and support I need on this site. Tired of the struggle.!
  • Ashley_Mo
    Options
    Hello my name is Ashley and my mother actually got my on MFP and i have been on it for about 3 months now and it has been helping me a lot. I get to see what foods have how many calories and was really surprised on a lot of food. I still working on losing more and I hope to lose it all by May 2013 before my 21st Birthday. Add me if anyone would like. ^_^
  • Ashley_Mo
    Options
    I have confidants that you will reach the goal that you have set for yourself.
  • hgunter10
    hgunter10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite as new, but you can say I'm starting over, always happy to add new friends :)
  • mguidroz75
    mguidroz75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me! Good luck on your jouney!!!!! :smile:
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Jen. I'm 29, married to a great guy with no human babies yet.

Since Diabetes( or the BEET-tus as I call it) and terrible hearts run in my family, I figured being a healthier person wouldn't hurt.

Feel free to add me. I'm the one who nicely nags people who don't log in for a couple of days. :happy:
  • ChelseaMarie2193
    Options
    Hello I am new here, I am recently starting a new chapter in my life, COLLEGE! And I would like to make a change. I'm just here looking for some friends to give me some motivation. Please add me! :) Good luck everyone!!
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Love to hear new people starting!!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome,you can add me if you like
  • greenemoe
    greenemoe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi...I need mfp friends too...so u can add me...we all need to help n work together to conquer this weight!!!
  • racerscottw227
    Options
    ... married to a great guy with no human babies yet.

I've only been on here for a month. I'm a 28yo single father of a silver tabby. No human babies though. I'm also looking for friends to help inspire me along the way.
  • thinlizzy525
    Options
    WELCOME TO MFP!!! Add me if you want to Trish!!!
    Anyone else looking for new friends to support, guide, laugh and cry along the way you can add me to just add a message ok? Congrats to everyone on all there hard work!!!! WOOT!WOOT!
  • laplume06
    Options
    Hi everybody !
    I'm new, I'm french, I don't write english perfectly but... I have BIG motivation and I want to share experiences and councils... If you want, I'll be happy to be friend with you :happy:
    (sorry, sorry for my poor english... :blushing: )
    Have a nice day/evening/morning/afternoon (night ?) ...
  • bugs5697
    bugs5697 Posts: 85
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!
    I'm back at it again, so I'm new 'again'. Or something. Please feel free to add me. I try to get on a few times every day!
    My name is Laura, and I have 1 human child and 2 four legged ones.
    Have a super day!!!