People who say "I hate that place" or "I don't"

Options
124»

Replies

• WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Subway is only fake healthy. Jussayin'. There is a chemical in some of the breads in US Subways that is outlawed as a carcinogen in the UK.

http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2012/06/12/food-babe-investigates-is-subway-real-food/

mmm chemicals. You do know that the veggies you buy at the grocery store have chemicals in them too right? Even the 'Organic' ones, unless you are buying them at a farmers market, or you grow your own.

As for the bread... have you read the ingredient label on a normal loaf of bread that you buy at the store? It has more than 5 ingredients typically... so yeah.. this blog post really doesn't mean much to me..
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I like what I like and don't really care if anybody approves.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options

Southwest Salad with grilled chicken and Southwest dressing. 390 calories of yum.

I think with the dressing its 490 of yum. I may have one tonight
  • ItsDawnMarie
    ItsDawnMarie Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Subway is only fake healthy. Jussayin'. There is a chemical in some of the breads in US Subways that is outlawed as a carcinogen in the UK.

http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2012/06/12/food-babe-investigates-is-subway-real-food/

Fake healthy is my favorite way to go ( =
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

Fake healthy is my favorite way to go ( =

:flowerforyou:
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I like what I like and don't really care if anybody approves.

I approve of this
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I love fast food. But for the record, McDonalds just tastes awful to me. Very few things there that I would eat. Wendy's, on the other hand...

Yes the Baconator
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I wish I had so little to worry about in my own life to get annoyed with dumb things other people say.

C'mon, admit it...

...his post annoyed you, didn't it?
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people post about hating the fact that someone says they hate something. LOL! Sorry I had to do it! :drinker:
  • luluzombie
    Options
    I hate fast food chains because the food they serve seems appatising when I'm drunk. I don't hate TV though, tv shows are often awesome, it's the advertising in the breaks that I hate.
    #2cents
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I genuinely do hate McD's...I wouldn't feed it to the dog and when I see toddlers in there gnawing on chicken nuggets it's just sad! Go get some proper food for your kids you lazy beasts!
    My toddler munches on Mcnuggets....

I think I'm gonna cry now.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I genuinely do hate McD's...I wouldn't feed it to the dog and when I see toddlers in there gnawing on chicken nuggets it's just sad! Go get some proper food for your kids you lazy beasts!

You should, you should cry Lea!!! *pinches Lea to make her cry*
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

YOU B!TCH! We. Are. OVER!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

YOU B!TCH! We. Are. OVER!

Well I'm taking half!...and I get the dog, don't want to risk you feeding him chicken mcFarkingnuggets~!
  • healthychanges1
    Options
    I actually don't like fast food OR watch TV...
    It is possible?
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    I don't like fast food, I like TV - don't have much time for it now but sometimes I wish I could spend the day on my couch watching recorded shows, and sometimes I do...as for food, I love crisps, pasta, coconut cream in all sorts of recipes, cheese, man do I love cheese...yup I got chubby on good, expensive, home made organic food...clean living does not necessarily mean low fat, low cal it can mean loadsa fat and loads cal eg. good seafood chowder...

Yep I do hate fast food as well, I got fat on home made whole foods. I even made my own bread and pastas regularely. I don't care what anyone else eats though. I am happy that I don't crave that quick easy stuff or I'd probably have a lot harder time losing.
    As for t.v. I love game of thrones, true blood, american horror story, breaking bad and the Borgias.