POSSIBLE TO LOSE 10 IN 2 WEEKS?

Options
124»

Replies

• sanaa4560
    Options
    atkin diet ??? is da weight loss with atkin is permanent ..i mean isnt it a water weight ????
    damn this time i want to drop weight permanently only 5 kgs...i am 5ft 1" and weight 48kgs ...
  • fastbackdan
    fastbackdan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Possible?
    Yes, simply create a 35,000 calorie loss

Is it safe, reasonable, practical, healthy and smart to do such a thing?
    ...probably na
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    just cause I dont log doesnt mean I'm not still tracking. I've just been too busy to log every meal and excercise I do. ugh i might just sop posting on this place, people are too assumptive

You did not expect people to pat you on the head and tell you that wanting to lose 10lbs in two weeks when you are already in a healthy weight range is as easy as pie, did you?
    Deal with your insecurities, if something your mother said when you were 15 still bothers you this much as an adult with your own child, you need to start working on it - 10 lbs won't change that...
    And calling people rude names won't help either....
  • runforyourlyfe
    runforyourlyfe Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Okay I spent 3 summers of my life working at a waterpark and believe me you have no reason to be stressed out about 10 lbs. There are some pretty big people there they all arn't sticks. Like multiple people have already said just get a bathing suit you feel comfortable in and have fun :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Woah woah woah, breathe. No one is going to look at you and say "Umm, that girl CLEARLY weighs 160 lbs. Gross." Instead of freaking out over your last 15 lbs (congrats on that), why don't you spend the next 2 weeks eating well, working out as usual and looking for a bathing suit that fits YOUR BODY. The scale isn't going to make the suit fit you better. You could be 150 and STILL not find one you like because you aren't seeing what you want to see. 10lbs in 2 weeks is a lot of weight to lose. Especially for a smaller person. You could do something like Atkins, but that's temporary and you're gonna be miserable quitting carbs cold turkey. Get a suit that you like, screw the scale and have FUN! Punishing yourself for those last few lbs isn't the way to go.

Great advice here, it sounds as though the issue here is really with what you see in the mirror, not on the scales, so whatever drastic measures you take in two weeks aren't too likely to make you satisfied.

You can find some great bathers that hold you in and cover you up - or you can wear surf shorts and a rash vest (better to cover up in the sun anyway). NO ONE at the water park (except you) is going to be aware of your size or whether you have a belly or not.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    excuse me for wanting for once to be what the media calls an ideal image.

but... what the media calls an ideal image isn't even real. even the thinnest, fittest models on the planet get Photoshopped like crazy. What you see in magazines as the ideal DOES NOT EXIST.