Need to See 6 Week Six-Pack Results!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    <== 6 Week Six-Pack abs. Love this DVD! (Also helps that I run at least 4 days a week)
  • jshort152
    Options
    Everyone has abs, just depends if they're hidden or not. A good diet is the biggest way to see your abs. Going on youtube and finding ab exercises will define them more for a fraction (free!) of the price ;) hope this helps!

Jesse Short
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Everyone has abs, just depends if they're hidden or not. A good diet is the biggest way to see your abs. Going on youtube and finding ab exercises will define them more for a fraction (free!) of the price ;) hope this helps!

Jesse Short
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Good advise.
  • missbaker89
    Options
    bump...i am starting it tomorrow :)
  • OnTheWayToPerfection
    OnTheWayToPerfection Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my first day and my back is SO sore!!

I'm still wanting to see before and afters of the 6W6P!!
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I have the DVD... I just can never stick with her DVD's for long enough, maybe I'll try to start this up again. Some of the results I'm seeing are great!
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    You can't spot reduce. You might have strongers abs, but you might not be able to see them.

Jeez she is asking to see people that have completed it not about spot reducing you must be new to the weight loss stage and that must be the only thing you know about it.

Sorry, it sounded like a crock video that just focused on abs. I just wanted her to be aware that just doing the video will not give any one abs by itself.
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have the DVD... I just can never stick with her DVD's for long enough, maybe I'll try to start this up again. Some of the results I'm seeing are great!

I can't stick with her DVD's either. Not because they are not good because they are, I just don't like exercising in the house unless it is absolutely necessary. What can I saw, I am a GYM RAT!:laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!