Anyone else start the 30 day shred August 5th?

Options

Replies

• aadumas
    aadumas Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm on day 9 of level 1, I started on the first. It's really kicking my butt ! I'm already seeing my body change, so it's totally worth it! Add me if you like, I could use some friends to motivate and some motivating friends. :happy:
  • gdbadass
    gdbadass Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm on day 9 of level 1, I started on the first. It's really kicking my butt ! I'm already seeing my body change, so it's totally worth it! Add me if you like, I could use some friends to motivate and some motivating friends. :happy:

aadumas, are you finding it easier now? will you go to level two after day 10?
  • Michelle81285
    Options
    I am on my last week :) I believe I have lost inces but no scale movement!
  • LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm on day 5 today- feel free to add me.

Before and afters won't count for 30DS for me though- I'm doing a lot more...
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday :) Day two done and complete.
  • cbl528
    cbl528 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started the Shred workout, Jillian M's on August 4th. I have not lost but maybe half a pound, but now I am starting to watch my calories more closely so I am hoping to see results. It's a tough workout, especially the cardio, that is my weakness. I do like that it is short 30 min. Keep it up and I will do the same!
  • keribennett
    keribennett Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My friend and I are starting the 30 day shred tomorow. Not really looking forward to it but have only heard good reviews on it. Wish us luck.
  • RASLA1
    RASLA1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Best of luck, I started on the 1st so I am now at day 9 and having some slow in motivation, I have not lost any weight but I feel strong!
  • jlady41
    jlady41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new. What is the 30 day shred about?:smile:
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I started it today! :happy:
  • Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    I am ahead of you guys as I started it on the 31st and did the last day of level 1 today. As you can see from my profile pic, I am already seeing some results.
    :) I have lost 4.8lbs so far, and I'm loving it. Dreading the high impact moves of level 2, but I will push through it!
    ETA: I am not doing any other exercise, just the shred, and I quit soda cold turkey about 11 days ago.
    Day 5-6 were easier and the last two days were easiest by far. :)
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I started on the 5th, but I'm only alternating it in between my other activities, not going straight through. I'll only be on my 3rd night tonight, since I'm rotating it throughout the week.
  • Lovelyhal
    Lovelyhal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred??
  • Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    For those who have asked: the 30 day shred is a workout by Jillian Michaels.
    There are 3 levels, the intent is to do each level for 10 days.
    it is a 20minute workout that combines cardio and strength training.
  • marissah2005
    marissah2005 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I am on DAY 6, well it will be 7 tonight.
    It is the first workout DVD I've done in years and I'm loving it. I weighed in at 127 last Sunday and I have already lost a couple of inches around my waist.
  • r5wr
    r5wr Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I started it the 6th tonight will be day 4 for me. Has anyone started seeing results??
  • r5wr
    r5wr Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Oh and anyone feel.free to add me:)
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    I started on the 4th.
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I completed 30 DS! I am doing Ripped in 30. Currently in week 2, day 4!
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I started on the 31st! But ended up taking three days off because I wasn't feeling well...I'm going to be on day 7 today so I'm a bit ahead...butI've lost 5 pounds and an inch in my waist already! Feel free to add me!