Anyone on this site in their 40's or 50's.

Options

Replies

• DianaBall
    DianaBall Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am at the tail end of 40's..........Add me if you would like. We are different from 20 somethings for sure.
  • ckwarm
    ckwarm Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi all I am in my 40's....just joined today. Dont know how to add friends yet but would like some.
  • suegil314
    suegil314 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just turned 50 a few months ago, been on MFP for a few months, need more support, anyone feel free to add me too!
  • citznmag
    citznmag Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 47. Joined a few months ago and haven't posted much. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me. :)
  • HashtagTraci
    Options
    Hi, i'm new to mfp too. add me.
    Traci :)
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Almost 47, feel free to add.
  • spaz4me2
    spaz4me2 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow...there are a lot of us mid-lifers out there.

I'm 45, a wife..a mom to a 16 yo teen and 12 yo tween...a daughter and friend.

Last year I started thinking about me...16 months and 111 pounds lost, I'm feeling better and am more fit then ever. I'm rolling into my late forties with a spring in my step ready to tackle the world!
  • Dawnseigel
    Dawnseigel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just joined this week and 42, from TN. I have struggled with weight for years but it definitely seems worse now! I'm still learning the site, but always up for more friends to help me and me to help them! Good luck to all of us!!!
  • mpnet04
    mpnet04 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 52 and you can add me on with this group. Lately, I've lost interest in keeping an account of what I'm eating.
  • Anappy
    Anappy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me 43 here :)
  • princess12370
    Options
    :smile: Im going to be 42..you can add me!
  • flygirl813
    Options
    This is another group that I belong to, it may be some additional help: www.jointhereboot.com

Watch the mini documentery
  • nawlinskat
    Options
    Yep,in my early 50's and struggle with food portion but far better at exercise as long as I mix things up.
  • Dsnyfrk921
    Dsnyfrk921 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 40. Feel free to send me a friend request. The more support, the better :)
  • maejake
    maejake Posts: 4
    Options
    me 52. Just joined here 2 weeks now. count me in!
  • rba0422
    rba0422 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi all I'm in that age group too...am struggling after a successful start. I have a health obstacle and am trying to get ready for a bone marrow biopsy but have lost my momentum. Would love some friends to help with support.
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am 45 from Attleboro MA.
  • tdorton
    tdorton Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me.I'm into my and 3rd week, I am a 40 yr old mom who also needs incouragement and friends who understand what I'm going through.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Just slid into 40 a few days ago - if you want a friend feel free to add me
  • GrammieDube
    Options
    Just turned 50 and started a medical weight loss program a week ago. I anticipate the exercise to be my biggest challenge!:smile: You can add me. I just joined this site and don't know much about how to navigate it.