Anyone on this site in their 40's or 50's.

Options

Replies

• sunshinealldaylong
    Options
    51 today. I started this and put it down. But have been back as my second day! And newly diagnosised with Asthma. I will exercise on the days that I can breath.
  • shannondsmith
    Options
    Just joined today, need encouragement myself. Im 45 and just became a first time grandma monday and i have to lose weight to keep up with this little guy......
  • evilgremlin1
    evilgremlin1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just joined and I am in my early 50's. Looking for encouragement and a few friens.
  • coniiej
    coniiej Posts: 2
    Options
    I turned 50 in March and have been packing on the pounds! I need to get control over this, I feel so frumpy, nothing fits and I have no energy. Today has to be the start of feeling and looking good again.
  • meadow_lily
    Options
    I'll be 40 in October :happy:
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Proudly turned 43 this past June!
  • Dave_MFP
    Dave_MFP Posts: 32
    Options
    41 going on 16.
  • janiceover
    janiceover Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 50....feel free to add me!!:smile:
  • kimmieyr1
    kimmieyr1 Posts: 189
    Options
    :( 50 here
  • josiecowboy69
    Options
    I'm 43, just turned. I've lost a toatl of 61 pounds so far.. Started on my journey before I even knew about MFP, I've lost 36, since staring here in April 2012. Feel free to add me. I log everyday, I enjoy encouraging and getting encouragement.
  • Kowent
    Kowent Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Etajr, I just signed on. I am 50 and am committed to get this extra weight off. I started bicycling 3 months ago , a several times a week thinking the weight was going to come off easily. Well, here I am still looking for the answer. If anyone has it let me know. H
  • SoMdSusan
    Options
    Hi! I JUST joined (seriously! About 2 minutes ago!) I am 50 years old and, would love to have some "friends" on this site! I've only just starting watching the calories and trying to exercise. I went walking for 40 minutes tonight with a friend, but I have real trouble motivating myself to exercise. I REALLY need to lose about 50 lbs for health issues.
  • lbe1982
    lbe1982 Posts: 20
    Options
    50 and retired...enjoying life.
  • Benisma1
    Benisma1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 54, feel free to add me to your friends list, I've only been back on MFP for a few weeks but have found it to be the best tool for keeping myself on track...
  • ladyjag03
    ladyjag03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    47 in 16 days. Just joined. Fired up and ready to go! I need lots of encouragement. I have a long journey to go.
  • cindyloubouch
    Options
    Any body out there in their late 60`s? With COPD?
  • sandra1921
    Options
    Hi I am 40 and just joined a couple days ago...your right being in your 40's ia totally different from being in your 20's! you have to work harder and watch what you eat more..but we can do it!
  • erinn43
    erinn43 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just turned 43! WOOOOO!
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    hi I am nearly 49 :) joined a month ago and lose 10 pounds, never thought it could happen. Please add me.
  • sisyoli
    sisyoli Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yeah...I am 56 and just started this program..so it will be a struggle but I am doing it...Let's do this everyone.