Things That Make People Mad

Options

Replies

• jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I go slow when driving in the fast lane, and then why someone tries to pass me, I speed up..
    Sometimes when I am walking and I sense someone is behind me and they are in a hurry. I walk even slower.

I totally do this... also when driving with someone on my *kitten*.

i do these things a lot lmao
  • I use the machines at the gym and always forget to wipe them down. I sweat. A lot I might add.
  • doin_it_in_the_gym
    Options
    I use a 100 coupons or so every time I go grocery shopping everyone hates me there lol...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I stand right in the middle of the elevator and make people go around me to get on and off

You just want them touching and bumping you...creeper.
    Also how quickly do they get "on and off"?
  • I park in the "expecting mothers" parking spot at the grocery store.
    Let's be real, pregnant women are not eating 300 extra calories, they are stuffing their face with +5,000 calories. You're not eating for two now cow so there is no excuse to eat 7,000 calories a day.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I made a monthly reminder in my calendar to post that muscle weighs more than fat.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    At work I have to talk to the public, I purposely advance on people trying to avoid me even if it means me going out of my restricted area >3
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have intelligent and logical conversations with other people. That really pisses people off.
  • poetgurl2005
    Options
    I told my 2y/o to bite a kid at the pool that was being mean to my older, more emotional, child.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    i throw whole rolls of tp in ppublic bathrooms and flush.
    i spray axe cans in walmart till theres fog.
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I pick the most OCD worker in my office, tell them I just came from the doctor and have strep. Then I tell them, "Don't worry -- I didn't lick your phone. Today."
  • poetgurl2005
    Options
    I have intelligent and logical conversations with other people. That really pisses people off.

I also use words not heard on reality tv and don't tell others the meaning. Vocabulary really pisses people off.
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    i do the invisible rope trick to cars driving by. they hate it
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have no sympathy for dumba$$ who can't read or undedrstand the Enter, Exit concept. I do not give way departing the exit to dumba$$ trying to enter. :bigsmile:
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I go slow when driving in the fast lane, and then why someone tries to pass me, I speed up..

So that was youuuuuuu

Seriously, I will run people off of the road that do this.
  • AshleysAwesomeness
    Options
    I drive really slow in the ultrafast lane
    While people behind me are going insane
    I use public toilets and piss on the seat
    I walk around in the summertime saying "How about this heat?"

Denis Leary! Love that song....
  • Dmarisol
    Dmarisol Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hahahaha lmao
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I am walking and I sense someone is behind me and they are in a hurry. I walk even slower.

oh i hate that! or the people that are walking and then BAM they stop! ugh!