Things That Make People Mad

Options

Replies

• ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I wear makeup to the gym
    If you do something stupid while driving, i roll down my window and yell at you
    I cut people off
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    [
  • ToughTulip
    Options
    Sometimes when I am walking and I sense someone is behind me and they are in a hurry. I walk even slower.

I do this too!

But if someone in front of me is walking slow... I hurry up and get in front of them then walk even slower to show them how annoying they are being :P
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I am walking and I sense someone is behind me and they are in a hurry. I walk even slower.

^ This!!
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options

oh i hate that! or the people that are walking and then BAM they stop! ugh!

What gets me is when people walk in a row across the sidewalk and don't move for oncoming people. These 3 chicks came out of a restaurant Wednesday night, and they walked in a row passed some trash cans. I was coming, and the outside chick wasn't moving over so people going the opposite way could walk by, so I grabbed my purse strap and gym bag strap, embraced for impact and ran full force straight into her.

Yeah, ummm, ***** move.
  • R_Calvillo
    R_Calvillo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I make stuff up so I can post on message boards.
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    i used to make fake poop from wet tp rolls and leave it in the shower or toilet lol
  • ToughTulip
    Options

oh i hate that! or the people that are walking and then BAM they stop! ugh!

What gets me is when people walk in a row across the sidewalk and don't move for oncoming people. These 3 chicks came out of a restaurant Wednesday night, and they walked in a row passed some trash cans. I was coming, and the outside chick wasn't moving over so people going the opposite way could walk by, so I grabbed my purse strap and gym bag strap, embraced for impact and ran full force straight into her.

Yeah, ummm, ***** move.

After you get in front of them, just walk real slow. Pisses them off :P
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I stand right in the middle of the elevator and make people go around me to get on and off

When boarding an elevator, do you also stand right at the doors as they open and immediately step on quickly ignoring anyone who might be exiting the elevator?
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I will follow people in stores arguing back and forth "Am not!" and "Are Too!" over and over. It is really fun when people turn around and glare at us.
    Good Times!
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I stand right in the middle of the elevator and make people go around me to get on and off

When boarding an elevator, do you also stand right at the doors as they open and immediately step on quickly ignoring anyone who might be exiting the elevator?

That sounds like some ppl around here!
  • Raivynsblood
    Raivynsblood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I drive really slow in the ultrafast lane
    While people behind me are going insane
    I use public toilets and piss on the seat
    I walk around in the summertime saying "How about this heat?"

thats a good song LOL
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I use a 100 coupons or so every time I go grocery shopping everyone hates me there lol...

Me too!
  • medicinemantoo
    Options
    When I get on an elevator and there are other people already on it, I walk in and let the doors close behind me - I'm still facing everyone. Don't say a thing say a thing and make eye contact with each person. LOL
  • Raivynsblood
    Raivynsblood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I make stuff up so I can post on message boards.

haha!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Posting this picture on every thread might make people mad, but I don't care! I don't care hahaha

311626_466479543369903_1167076040_n1.jpg

who mad? you mad? :laugh: :laugh:
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I will follow people in stores arguing back and forth "Am not!" and "Are Too!" over and over. It is really fun when people turn around and glare at us.
    Good Times!

When people do this on purpose near me, I start having highly inappropriate conversations that has the kid asking mom questions for weeks and weeks.
    "mom..what is...c*mguzzeling? And how it art?" Why is a gag reflex such a bad thing? mom, what's an italian chandelier? how many lights does it have? what's auto...erotic..esfixiation? is that right, what is that?"

yeah. I hate annoying 8-12 year olds when their parents are egging them on to be annoying or ignoring their annoying kids.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Posting this picture on every thread might make people mad, but I don't care! I don't care hahaha

311626_466479543369903_1167076040_n1.jpg

who mad? you mad? :laugh: :laugh:

wtf does that even say...

anyways... i do all those driving thing mentioned...lol
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options

yeah. I hate annoying 8-12 year olds when their parents are egging them on to be annoying or ignoring their annoying kids.

OH MY GOD ME TOO. or parents who let their kids throw tantrums. not talking about the crying here and there--i legit saw a 6-7 year old lay on the ground at the grocery store and throw a tantrum. WTF?!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I talk too quietly most of the time.

When I'm mad at my husband, I play Eminem really loud because i know he hates it.