20 lbs DELETED in 90 days with pictures

Options

Replies

• rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! What great results. You go girl!
  • KettydeDios
    KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • Jenyphur
    Jenyphur Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Some of you have asked what I have been doing so here it is in a nutshell:

Eating: I have been eating 'clean' about 98% of the time. No more than 1200 calories for women. 5 to 6 small meals a day. Clean to me is a having a 20 gm Protein / 20 gm Carbs for the first 3 meals of the day. An example would be for bfast: Coaches Oats and Protein Powder with blueberries and then 3 hours have a bar (Think Thin is what I eat everyday). Then for lunch maybe a small salad with greens/veggies and chicken breast. Again, keeping in mind the 20/20. Then for mid day snack, an apple or rice cakes and hummus. And then for dinner some protein and a few carbs.

I don't record my food on here because I already record it on our group site but for the past 100+ days I have stuck to this pretty well. I have to admit, I do allow myself to have a cheat meal or day after my assessment each month. :)

For excercise, I have been doing spin class 3-4 x a week burning at LEAST 600 calories each time. Then I do resistance training 2x a week with free weights as well as TRX straps.

We also go out to the high school track each Saturday and do some running (Russian Mile, some sprints, water pipes), etc.

I belong to an AMAZING group here in Phoenix that is all about positive energy, re-inventing yourself, helping others, etc. It's NOT a boot camp.

I will admit it's hard work....the spin classes are at 4:30 am on most days and I drive 35 miles each way to get to them. But I wouldn't change a thing. The PEOPLE make the difference for me. These people are all about helping each other get to whatever breakthroughs we all have.

So basically....eating clean and exercising!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Delightful!!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Can I be you when I grow up??? :happy:
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    You look really amazing!
  • Jenyphur
    Options
    You look amazing! Can I be you when I grow up??? :happy:

Ahhh...that's so cute! Thank you for the nice words. I can't wait for my assessment tomorrow! I think there will be another big change in size (not so much scale but oh well who cares lol).
  • CoachJake83
    Options
    You rocked it, you look amazing!
  • jeezekaitlynn
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • Jenyphur
    Options
    Down another 5.8 lbs from last month. I'll take it! And another inch in my waist and thighs!!! whooohooo...will post the new progress pics as soon as they are uploaded. So happy!
  • ShellyShuey
    Options
    I love these pictures, great job!
  • Jenyphur
    Options
    Well here they are. 25 lbs GONE. I don't see a huge difference between last months and this month but that's ok. :)
    I am down 5.8 lbs and an inch off the waist and an inch off a thigh. :)

Jen-120days.jpg
  • Milkzombie
    Options
    You look fabulous! Love how shapely your arms and legs are becoming. :)
  • cpbarrett
    cpbarrett Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • rew1469
    rew1469 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WOW conrats to your for your dedication! Way to Go
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome! Look at that stomach! :)
  • veggiesaurus15
    veggiesaurus15 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • jcmetz
    jcmetz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing.
  • rcalvert1
    rcalvert1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I come here all the time to look at pictures also to keep me inspired. I hope that by me sharing these it will help inspire someone else. It's crazy what 20lbs can do.
    thanks for sharing and yes you have inspired someone, ME! You look great! I also have lost 20lbs but dont nearly look as great as you. I will get there tho, I know this! :-)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look great!!