I AM STUCK

Options
I am at a loss and am part of a challenge to just lose 5 lbs. ( I would like to lose 10) but I can't even get these 5 lbs. off and I have my 20 year class reunion in October. I have been at 1350 calories for about 1-2 months now, I work out (mainly cardio and working on incorporating weights a couple times a week) 5-6 days a week for at least 1 hour. I try to do three seperate machines for 20 minutes each... I am stuck at this same weight and I have played with my carbs/protein/fat. Right now I have them at 30%/40%/30%.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated to kick start me up again. What was working for me, has now stalled out and I am not sure how to make it start working again. What should I switch up? I started at a 1200 calorie diet and worked my way up to 1350. Now I am not sure if I should go up or down???? Should I change my carb/protein/fat?

AAAHHHHHHHH!!! Any help would be very much appreciated.... I am 5'7" and current weight is 168. Thanks in advance.... :)

Replies

• Vic_toria
    Vic_toria Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hun. u r doing great. I hqve checked out your daily food log and i would really recoment lowering your carbs and sodium and fat. You r alloting too high of an amount. more greens and protien and less carbs and fat...
  • sommerskins
    Options
    Next week I am buying mostly foods that have no carbs. Mainly the carbs will be in the vegetables. My sodium is at 2500 mg per day, how much more should I go down??? What should I make the percentages be so I can monitor it... It is carb 30%, fat 30% and protein 40%. How should I break it down, so I can gauge it better? Frustrated!!!!
  • smvrealty
    Options
    try to increase your caloric intake with healthy food. for fast weight loss (not recommended for long term) carbs should be at 50g per day and steady weight loss 50-100.

overall you're doing great!!! it's just persistent these MF last few lbs!