A Year Ago Today.. minus 61 pounds (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• okinmaine
    okinmaine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! It is stories like yours that make the hard times easier to get through. I too have struggle my whole life and am feeling kinda stuck right now and finding excuses as to "why" I am not losing weight. YOU ROCK!! oh....and being from Boston.....LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sox pride....through the good, bad and ugly :O)
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! You look absolutely beautiful and really show hard work paid off. I really wish I could run, I'm always jealous of runners...how did you start running? I just don't know how to enjoy it when I can't breathe and my legs are like jelly...anyway, you are a wonderful inspiration. I'm sure you will lose the last lbs in no time!

Tiffany
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! GREAT JOB

BTW thats a super cute pic you took in april! :-)
  • Ilbrantdai
    Options
    You ROCK!
  • Medtech2004
    Medtech2004 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Wonderful job and keep with it you are definatly worth it!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing that. You look great and I know you feel great. :)
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    You my friend, are more awesome than awesome! You are such an inspiration to me and so many others. I admire your drive & determination, just amazing, thank you for sharing your story! Be proud!
  • DivaMaria225
    DivaMaria225 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Amazing jpurney!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Great success story:drinker:
  • drlauram
    drlauram Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    So wonderful! Thanks for sharing!!
  • wlkumpf
    wlkumpf Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I weigh 169 today. I ran a 5k last saturday and it kicked my butt. My goal is to lose weight but also what you are doing, getting fit so physical challenges don't kick my behind.
    Congrats on your weight loss. I turn down a lot of treats, I figure I am not working out to eat sweets, I am working out to look and feel good, I choose not to sabotage that.
    I used to look at excersize as a miserable experience and did everything to avoid it and sweat. Turns out when you start it becomes addicting! I am missing one workout tonight, insanity, but only because I feel sick to my stomach and am more sick to my stomach because I have to miss it :(
    Next year! I will rock that Dirty Girl Run even if it is uphill and will push myself between now and then to make sure of it!

Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • acm130
    acm130 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    nearly speechless, your eloquence in telling your story, your obvious dedication and commitment... I was awestruck. I have to say what I liked best was/is your focus not so much on the weight but on physical endeavors and fitness goals. You are beautiful and amazing, and you've touched a lot of peoples lives with your story, keep it up. I've never even met you and I'm proud of you!!!!!!
  • ovege
    ovege Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go!
  • Squeak71
    Squeak71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Dixiech1ck, you are looking amazing - especially the great big smiles!! Thanks for the inspiration. Reading stories like yours made me take a (cringe) "before" pic yesterday. Hopefully in a year I can post a story as proud as yours. Well done.
  • kbairdphillips
    kbairdphillips Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!
  • etfan
    etfan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed reading about your journey -- congrats on all your determination and success!
  • bellavita0125
    bellavita0125 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing your story. I am sitting at 265 right now and am working my booty off every day. Stories like this give me hope. you look fabulous btw! :o)
  • missbliss81
    Options
    I signed up months ago, but finally started today. I am so glad I read your story...so inspiring! I think you were beautiful before, but you look awesome after your weight loss! Thanks so much for sharing.
  • FlamingJune67
    FlamingJune67 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You know, it is amazing how much your body changed the last few months despite the fact that you didn't lose a lot of weight! Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring story!
  • TiffanyV25
    TiffanyV25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    By far one of the most inspiring success stories EVER! Congrats on all your hard work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!