Hi! I am new! I need online friends to diet with :)

Options
I am 24 years old. I love my job being a teacher.
My favorite sites are www.hungrygirl.com (great meal ideas),
www.babyflowerclips.bogspot.com (really cute & cheap hair accessories & more that I love to get my girls), and I also now love this site! I wish I would have known about it sooner :)

Replies

• AmberMcDowell
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I am fairly new to the site too but LOVE it! I hope it helps you :)
  • singnswing20
    Options
    Hi! I just found this site too. I really like it and will be fighting the diet and exercise battle as well, so I wish us all luck and dedication! : )
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! You have come to the right place. I used to go on Hungry girls. Not sure why I stop. Good Luck to you!
  • NicoleMikluscak
    Options
    Hi kinzi - I am a teacher too....welcome! This site is awesome!
  • koliver0919
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this site too, but so far I really like it. Good Luck to all !!!
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you want. Welcome!
  • biffy107
    Options
    Hi ! i too am looking for diet friends. We can help each other.
  • AmyDarina
    Options
    I'm fairly new also, add me if you'd like. The more people we support, the more people we have support from!
  • Kelibur
    Kelibur Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Also new to the site. Been on for only a week or so and really like it so far! makes things a little easier and I feel more accountable. Hope this is the beginning of a great New Year!
  • InIt2WinIt
    Options
    I am 24 years old. I love my job being a teacher.
    My favorite sites are www.hungrygirl.com (great meal ideas),
    www.babyflowerclips.bogspot.com (really cute & cheap hair accessories & more that I love to get my girls), and I also now love this site! I wish I would have known about it sooner :)

Welcome hun!!!! I am definitely going to check out some of your sites, I love anything girly!!! :smile:
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to the site too, welcome :)