Something nobody knows about you........

Options

Replies

• gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I am also one who cannot take a pill without taking water first--HATE the taste of chalky, nasty pills!

I can write forwards and backwards at the same time

And . . .after doing the math: I have 3 children who are all 10 years & 10 months apart (let's just say 11 years)--a son who will be 27 next month, my next son who is 16 and my daughter who is 5. Then . . .I realized my husband is ALSO 10 years & 10 months OLDER than my oldest son! Kinda funny . . .or creepy, depending on how you look at it :tongue:
  • jella74
    jella74 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I wanted to add::

Only my immediate family know that my Hubby & I are in an arranged marriage. None of his family or our friends know about it.

Who arranged it? I always thought arranged marriages were done so by the families....

Do you mean, he's getting deported if you weren't hitched? :)

NO LMAO! No he's a citizen, I'm tribal and he's not. My family thought I needed a husband that they saw fit to marry. He was my brother's friend and co-worker that wanted a wife. LOL So my brother was like hey you can marry my sister.
  • Jess207
    Jess207 Posts: 90
    Options
    I find serial killers fascinating. I watch their bios all the time and I love true crime shows. I seriously think I should've gone into forensics.
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Noone knows that I am really a thin and fit girl stuck in a fat girl's body and I am fighting my way out....

I can't get rid of htis damn fat girl who ate me!!!:ohwell:
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Noone knows that I am really a thin and fit girl stuck in a fat girl's body and I am fighting my way out....

I can't get rid of htis damn fat girl who ate me!!!:ohwell:

^^^^ LMAO love this one!^^^^
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I have very very vivid dreams. There are times that they tend to be full length "movies" that my brain has created. (not movies I have seen..Movies that I have created) Sometimes the same "movie" plays again in my head as if im making changes to it. STrange

I do this, too - when I was little, I would dream that my dreams were like television channels... when I would dream something scary, I would "change" the channel in my dream (it usually worked, too) - but, I would often find I would dream the same thing over and over, with slight changes...
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options
    I have a nearly perpetual 1940's-era soundtrack playing in my head, no matter what I'm doing. Been like that since I was a kid (although it was classical music in my elementary years, and goth & punk rock in my early twenties). I've learned to control my urge to hum along to it, since that tends to annoy co-workers.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I'm incredibly empathetic and inadvertently get really bummed about other peoples problems when they sharw them with me.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i'm horny most of the time.

:D
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I hate clowns.. They scare me... I punched one when I was 10.. no more circus for me.. I swear I warned him first :bigsmile:
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I love to watch spongbob squarepants on netflix. :heart: :smile:
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My last name is not Griffin
  • Sherylmarlee
    Sherylmarlee Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My mother almost named me "Puppy Lee".....could you imagine????? lol
  • earlyxer
    earlyxer Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I almost married a stripper... she was really hot.
  • padmesarai
    Options
    Barney used to give me nightmares, that thing looks like a hallucination a hallucination had while being high! it's just that creepy for me.
  • crooks_RN
    Options
    I'm a closet rock star (only sing in the shower and car, and, in my mind, I sound freaking awesome!)
    I also don't like people touching my belly button - gives me the weirdest feeling when they stick their finger in there
    I HATE someone putting their tongue in my ear (there are way better areas on me for that!)
    My second toe is longer than my big toe
    I'm an aggressive driver when I need to be - get out of my way, old man!!!

.............I think we were separated at birth!!:noway:
  • Peanut0711
    Peanut0711 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I AM A FRISKY SLEEPER.... AS IN I LIKE TO START THINGS WHILE I AM ASLEEP.
    THIS IS FINE AND NOT A PROBLEM WHEN A MAN IS IN YOUR BED.
    NOT SO GREAT WHEN YOU ARE ON VACATION AND WAKE UP NEXT TO YOUR MOM SLAPPING YOU
    I TOTALLY COPPED A FEEL ON MY MOM WHILE ASLEEP. AWKWARD.

out of all these comments, yours made me LOL!!!! freaking awesome!!
  • shipleyd
    shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
    Options

When I go to the bathroom at night, I have to turn the light on to check the toilet before I can sit down. It's very inconvenient because it also really wakes me up, turning on the light. But when I was a little, little kid, I once found a rat in our toilet when I got up to use the bathroom by myself... Apparently I've never recovered.

THIS!!! Born and raised in Florida and too many stories about snakes in the toilet!
  • crooks_RN
    Options
    All of these posts are awesome!! I hate/am scared of grand-daddy long leg spiders. (I swear they have the strangest smell after you smash them, but everyone around me thinks I am crazy!! I am scared of escalators......well more scared of busting my face! I'm still scare to say "bloody mary" in the mirror...I could go on and on!!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I took a dance class with five Solid Gold dancers when I was 9(anyone remember that show?).

I'm 37 years old and I've never been to Vegas, let alone traveled outside Cali, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada or Texas.

My sheets MUST be tucked in at my feet TIGHTLY or I cannot sleep!

Thanks to sneaking out of my room to catch a part of Cat people when I was 7, I cannot sleep with my feet outside of my tucked in sheets. Even when it's 95 in my house.

I have a sickening fear of being cheated on. Never have been (I hope).

My husband has you beat. He's 43 and never been to Vegas!