Beginning a P90x, Insanity Challenge Group!

Options
Hey everyone I just finished my first round of P90x with a challenge group after quiting twice prior to taking the challenge!

I am looking to start a challenge group for P90x and Insanity where we begin together log workouts and keep eachother accountable/ motivated at the same time!

If anyone has either or looking to get it and interested in my challenge group let me know

I have my site too if you don't know what it is and wanted to check it out :)

Replies

• Brittmy
    Brittmy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started yesterday. I wouldn't mind being a part of an accountability and motivation group! Let me know!
  • jlilangel
    Options
    I'm doing P90x now as well. I love it! Keep rocking it!!!
  • jodels76
    jodels76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've never tried P90X and plan to start it Saturday! I would love to be part of a group!
  • JulieisaC
    JulieisaC Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I'm on day 4.
  • kinkylovely1
    kinkylovely1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but I'm doing a p90x/ turbo fire combo. Fire!!! When do we start?
  • CampinGal34
    CampinGal34 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind being a part of it....although I'm starting Chalean extreme tomorrow....Is that legal and still me in your group?? :)
  • wannabehuge
    Options
    Ive tried p90x twice and quit but this time im sticking with it.. half way through week two! Any ideas on how to gain weight while on it, not lose weight? it seems like a very toning, calorie burning concept when I really need to gain some weight..
  • ctumbarello
    ctumbarello Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I will be restarting Insanity, as I am traveling 3-4 days a week and although I love P90x I find it too hard to stick with without my weights. Count me in doing Insanity. I will restart tomorrow, in addition to my walking.
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I could really use this, on my second week of Insanity. There are a few Insanity threads here but they aren't very active.
  • nisuslux
    Options
    I like to do a mixture of Insanity, P90x and running (I have bad knees so it seems if I alternate it doesn't tear them up as much)... let me know when you guys start. I really wish they had a way of putting in the calories burned from those on here.
  • glitt3rgurl
    Options
    I just got my P90X tnt! Starting 2mrw! Would <3 to be a part of the group!!
  • ajrowe
    ajrowe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Make sure you eat enough and lift heavy with less reps on strength days.....Protein/mass building shakes aren't bad choices either.
  • StephJB1221
    Options
    Hey guys I don't know if it's because I'm on my phone that I'm not seeing your posts but add and message me!! Sorry, I'm trying to add...I need my computer!! Lol
  • LaurelJW777
    LaurelJW777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started P90X in April and, had I stuck to it, would have been done the 90 days already! I got off track around week 10 so I am restarting the program again now! Good luck to everyone that is just starting it, it is definately a kick-butt work out and I noticed results within the first 2 weeks - I was down a full size by week 4!

Hopefully we can all motivate each other to stick to it! 90 days really isn't that long! :) Best of luck everyone!
  • awillkies
    awillkies Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    hi i'm not- but i just want to say i seriously admire anyone who does insanity. i've seen the infomercials & i'm a little scared of the "intensity" of it. but maybe one day ...
  • smareeh
    smareeh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Im doing Insanity and TurboFire
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I'm doing P90X...just finishing up Week 3. Is this for people who already have our programs or just new people?
  • StephJB1221
    Options
    Anyone can join my support team and I will have challenge groups within that for ppl to start the same day and what not! Its a fun way to keep motivated so come on ppl BRING IT!

CAUTION : it is addictive!

Message me to be added... I'm trying to message each of you but not sure if I'm seeing everyone's posts :/
  • StephJB1221
    Options
    Also I'm trying to decide so help me

I do have my support team based out of Facebook for all who have Facebook!

I was thinking to have a second support team on here for those who do not have facebook and have the challenge groups also based from MFP? Or Facebook? Is there a way to make a poll? Lol
  • ctumbarello
    ctumbarello Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to bring it on, as Shawn T. says. I just got done with a big walk so I will have to wait until later today to do my Insanity. It's going to be hot, hot, hot today so I need to get it in before it gets to the hot part of the day. How is this group going to work? Do we check in daily to keep ourselves accountable to the group? Looking forward to the encouragement from this group.