Calorie Obssessing??

Options
Hey, gang! Just a question: for those who are pre-logging, if you don't eat/drink as much as you recorded, do you go back and make tiny adjustments? For instance, I said I would have 10 crackers and 2 tbs of peanut butter (5 cracker sandwiches). Well, I only ate 4 of the cracker sandwiches...when you do things like that, do you go back and do the math and make the adjustment, or just let it go?

Replies

• AwesomeSquirrel
    AwesomeSquirrel Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I go back and make adjustments. If you look at my diary you will see that I often eat the exact same thing for 3 or 4 days in a row since I live alone and have very limited freezer space. So I usually copy the meal from yesterday and then adjust it to reflect actually quantity. Eg last night my turkey steak was really big at 190g compared to previous day at 127g. I also adjusted the weight of the potatoes. Now if I bring soup to work and don't finish it all it still counts as one serving, this almost never happens though.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    How accurate would you like your food diary?
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I go back and change it... because yes, I'm calorie obsessed and want it as accurate as possible.

But I'm weird that way....:tongue:
  • alylynn10
    alylynn10 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yes, I go back & make the changes! I try to be very accurate.
  • ThePenguin36
    ThePenguin36 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I go back and adjust. If I ever start to cut corners, I will never get to my goal. So for now, until I can trust myself to feel confident about my food choices... I count EVERY calorie. Obsessive? Alittle bit. ;)
  • thedove34
    thedove34 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i post, re-post, reset, re-do, re-look,re-adjust, add, take away.... i am pretty detailed in my eatting/logging (most of time) : )