Down 3.5 lb for the week (total loss 32.6 lb)

Options
douglerner
douglerner Posts: 237 Member
This was a very good week, weight-loss-wise. I lost 1.6 kg (3.5) lb bringing my total weight loss to 14.8 kg (32.6 lb). So I had a major milestone this week of losing more than 30 lb, and I'm very close to a 15 kg weight loss milestone.

I wonder how much of this weight loss is due to the stress of dealing with Hao (my Java Sparrow) not feeling well and taking him to two vets and running around looking for supplements for him.

I'm also a bit concerned that I might not be getting enough protein because I've noticed that I don't seem to do well, digestively speaking, with tofu, so I've cut back on that. That's a shame because it's a high protein source and I really like tofu. I've been considering looking at vegan protein supplements to add to my food to make up for it.

I have continued my daily resistance and indoor calisthenics (jogging in place) and did cycling about half the days. To make up for not cycling as much I was walking more.

doug

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!