Need Support 30yr old gal with 40 lbs to lose!

Options
Hi I'm Licia, I currently use MFP on my phone. Looking for support. I am 30 years old, looking to lose 40 more pounds.

I have lost and gained back and lost again 6 pounds since I've joined here, despite using the exact same plan the entire time. It's discouraging to try to stay on track when your body does what it wants!!

I have NOT given up!! My boyfriend has been a huge help!! But I joined this site to give support and to receive support! I haven't been getting much support! I was hoping that I just need more friends!!

So here I am! Please add me!!

Especially if you are on a similar journey!!! (Ladies needing to lose 50 lbs or so!!)

Replies

• chengjer123
    Options
    Hi, I am in the same boat as you, keep losing and gaining it back. This time I am determine to get rid of it once and for all, that's why I join this site. Feel free to add me. I need to lose 30 lbs and I lost 5 lbs before joining the site, still got 25 to go.
  • Caroline244
    Caroline244 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 35 more pounds to lose and I hit the big 3-0 this year. I've "fallen off the wagon" and am BACK and would love to give/get support to keep us on the right track.