100+lbs to lose!

Options

Replies

• nancy4b2g
    Options
    Hi Jamie and welcome. They community here is so wonderful. I am sure you will like everyone. Everyone is so supportive. I have 70 pounds to lose. I have only lost 8 so far. My metabolism is shot. So I am working on that right now.
  • cfrances12
    cfrances12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie, there is a support group called TRG (The Recovery Group). THey have a number of different groups (many people are affiliated with OA, overeaters anonymous on this website but the TRG is separate, with people from all over the world and they have different group focses where people share by email daily ). Their website is therecoverygroup.org OK, hope that helps...:flowerforyou:
  • Airgetshealthy
    Airgetshealthy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm 61lbs down and still working on the rest. I'd like to get rid of 40-60 more lbs. Always looking for more encouragement and people to help motivate and encourage! Add me!!
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That's me! I started with 110 pounds to lose in June and I am down 17 pounds.
    Add me!
  • HorseMamaof2
    Options
    I'm really having a hard go!!! I need some help!!!
  • bwcurtis
    Options
    Hi My name is Bridget. I am currently right were you are in my weight loss goals and refuse to give in or give up on myself. Be encouraged and be wholly happy with who you are . God loves you and me and will enable us to reach our lost goals.
  • NeverGoingToQuit
    NeverGoingToQuit Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds to lose as well. I am 5' 8" and have lost about 20. Its a journey full of ups and downs but feel free to add me. I log in everyday and I log everything, even if it is a bad day. You're human and bound to make mistakes. You will have good days, bad days, and in between days. But log it all! It really helps!
  • stephie7396
    stephie7396 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Officialas
    Officialas Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Andimaddox
    Options
    Hi!
    I'll add you and if anyone wants to add me that would be great. I'm starting my diet and I would love to lose 100lbs in 2 years.
    Hoping this site helps me stay on top of tracking!!

:)
  • KayeG79
    KayeG79 Posts: 37
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! I've still got quite a few to lose despite the 51 lost that my ticker says.
  • traceyb68
    traceyb68 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have another 105lns to go I lost 112 lbs put 42 back on over 3 years and could do with the support to keep going too
  • luv4usagi
    Options
    I also need to get rid of over 100lbs. i will add you and anybody that wants to add me can. I can use all the support we can get!
  • mayintexas
    mayintexas Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I too need to loose 100+ lbs and I'm really having a hard time. I need all the encouragement and support I can get.

thanks.
  • lrob100
    lrob100 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and started at 251, down to 214 now so 37 lbs lost. My goal is 150 so I had 101 to lose, now 64 more lbs to go. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • drsdghtr
    drsdghtr Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi all! I joined MFP in June and have since lost 16lbs, total of 26 since March. I would like to loose another 75lbs and maintain that. This site has helped put food intake and exercise into perspective for me and I love it! If I lose more than another 75lbs then thats just all bonus! Feel free to add me!!!
  • olliethecat
    olliethecat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've also just joined the site and have over 150lbs to loose. I've set myself mini targets along the way so that I will keep focussed. Add me as a friend and we'll try to do it together:smile:
  • ViennaMontez
    Options
    I'm not planning on losing 100+ pounds (planning to lose around 15-10lb) but good luck! I hope you reach your goal weight. :-)
  • tabata_t21
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose 100+ pounds to lose too! You can add me!!!
  • mfp116
    mfp116 Posts: 108
    Options
    i need to lose 116lbs.. well its 89lbs now cause i've lost some weight already but still my overall loss was originally 100+ aha