Replies

• armadillolabrat
    armadillolabrat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Soda
  • cardenalera
    cardenalera Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh my, I love ice cream! And just right now, as a treat, I decided to get a little bit. I have NEVER cared for the nutritional info, but was shocked to find out there's 150 cal in just half a cup. Half a cup! And I used to eat like one and a half each time.. :noway:

I'll definitely think twice before eating it again. Or pre-burn those empty calories!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    fast food is not worth the calories to me. id rather have a higher quality meal for the same calories(indian, thai etc....). so i dont eat it any more. ive had fast food twice since last september.
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others who have said drinks. I have realized how many calories I was drinking every day! I now only drink water! Sometimes with lemon or propel zero... but I wont be wasting my calories on drinks anymore, they taste too good and I want to eat them! haha
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    mac and cheese......well pasta in general, I pass on it more often than not.
  • bdur76
    bdur76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hot wings.... Impossible to make work in a weight loss plan, and though I used to love them, just not worth it!
  • bdur76
    bdur76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Office birthday cake! I have 7 co-workers with birthdays on different days in August and they all bring in cake! So far I have gracefully declined 3 of them but may indulge in a small piece for my birthday on the 20th!

My birthday is the 20th as well! Make it a great one!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    White rice. I can think of a zillion other things I would rather spend the calories on.