What's your NSV (non-scale victory) for this week?

Options

Replies

• Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Wearing a pair of very tight jeans to work only now they werent so very tight and I fussed with pulling em up all dang day at work. (I LOVED IT) I wasnt expecting it yet but damn it felt good
  • AshleysAwesomeness
    Options
    I hit 15K steps on Sunday and I didn't cry on my daughter's first day of kindergarten (not really health related but a big deal to me!)
  • kariberi84
    kariberi84 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I've done over 300 wall push ups in 2.5 days. I am not strong enough for push ups on the floor yet.
  • seasicksquid
    seasicksquid Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Even when I was sick with a cold and felt like crap and got kicked out of work I still had a ton of energy to get some cleaning done in the house....keto is great like that.
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I bought my first pair of size 12 (US)! I haven't worn a size 12 since 2001!!!
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    My rain boots were significantly looser on my calves when I put them on this morning :D
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    In the fall of 2010 I had lost what I wanted and purchased three capris that fit the new me at a great discount....2011 life got in the way and I gained back so much they didn't fit :blushing: last summer....TODAY THEY FIT:bigsmile: with room to spare...and I plan on them fitting from now on.
  • determined136
    Options
    I went to the dietitian yesterday ... first visit ... and she told me that I am doing everything right. Gave me a few modifications and told me to keep up the great work.

the reassurance was much needed! YEAH US!!!:drinker:
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I hit 15K steps on Sunday and I didn't cry on my daughter's first day of kindergarten (not really health related but a big deal to me!)

Awwww! My son had his first day of middle school yesterday. People kept telling me it was like Kindergarten all over again...they were right! I worried about him all day long! LOL!
  • emmagallo
    Options
    Being able to grab a size 10 off the rack and actually fitting into them! I've gone from a size 20 to a size 10 =) Major bragging rights!
  • lynn14
    lynn14 Posts: 116
    Options
    Walking easier,
    jogging finally!
    Biking 10-15 miles!
    Buying "normal" clothes !!!!!!

I feel great and want to keep this feeling...never want to go back to were I was!!!!!
    Thank you MFP!!!!!
  • Stylie
    Stylie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    The world wide director at work said, " howdy skinny"
    Made me a little self conscious....but overall what a good thing..

T

6644698.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I can see my ankle bones again, and my lower legs are more shapely. No more cankles!

I've tightened my belt one notch. Some days I can do two. It depends on water retention.

My stride is normal again. I used to over-pronate because my thighs were so heavy I had to "walk around" them. I noticed my feet are straight again because my thighs are simply rubbing instead of getting in the way. No more waddling!!! It's a HUGE accomplishment for me because I can start walking distances again. I used to have a lot of pain the next day because my gait/stride was off and my feet/ankles were taking impact in the wrong areas.
  • bhbarros
    bhbarros Posts: 101
    Options
    I had my first non-scale victory EVER today!

While cleaning my room, I happened upon a chocolate-bar from before I joined MFP. Feeling that I deserved it (I haven't eaten those types of sweets in a MONTH), and below my calorie limit, I decided to go ahead and eat it anyway. Not only did I only eat two squares, but I realized that it was almost disgustingly sweet! I had no desire to continue.

As a life-long choco-holic, I've never turned down a candy-bar in my life...especially not partway through it. I know it doesn't seem like much, but to me this is HUGE!
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    catching sight of myself in the mirror and smiling!
    [/quote
    ]:drinker:

addendum. last night even got even better
    catching sight of myself in a mirror at an exercise class wearing only shorts and crop top and
    1. thinking 'not bad'
    and
    2. realsing that my shorts were massivley to big.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Lost my moobs.. ;) never not had moobs before in my life.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I had my first non-scale victory EVER today!

While cleaning my room, I happened upon a chocolate-bar from before I joined MFP. Feeling that I deserved it (I haven't eaten those types of sweets in a MONTH), and below my calorie limit, I decided to go ahead and eat it anyway. Not only did I only eat two squares, but I realized that it was almost disgustingly sweet! I had no desire to continue.

As a life-long choco-holic, I've never turned down a candy-bar in my life...especially not partway through it. I know it doesn't seem like much, but to me this is HUGE!

WELL DONE!!!!

Speaking as a chocoholic it's the hardest thing to do, only the other day I treated myself to chocolate after a 10K run, then ate nearly all of it, :\, so well done you. X
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I took a bridesmaids dress for my sister's wedding to a tailor today for hem and strap alterations. This dress, which fit like a glove back in May when I ordered it, was definitely roomy and had to be taken in at the waist!

Thats some extra alterations money I'm happy to pay for!
  • HamsterNut
    HamsterNut Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Lost an inch off my hips/lower tummy and can squeeze a smaller size on (ok ok its too tight to wear but it does up!)
  • sand1941
    sand1941 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    The pants I bought about two weeks ago for work are already getting loose on me, they were kinda tight when I bought them. Size 14 here I come!