Reverse Crunches
planks
wood chops
dips
lunges
side planks
knee touches w/ exercise ball
dumbbell fly
... I do each of these moves 20 times, except for the planks I do 3 for 30 seconds

Then in between each move I do one min of jumping rope at a moderate to fast pace.

I dont rest much in between moves and hte workout takes me about 30 mins.
Any suggestions??

Replies

• mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    i would probably log it as circuits - or see if they have the seperate exercises on here and log each indivdually.
  • lightnda
    lightnda Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    When I do similar workouts to this I put it down as "Calisthenics (pushups, sit-ups), vigorous effort ". It's actually quite annoying as I don't get a very good burn rate from adding it as this, but I think it equates, and if it stops me from snacking in th evening as I haven't burnt enough during the day then that can't be a bad outcome either!

Woul dbe interested in how everyone else "books" this time too.

Dave.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    circuits.

or split the time between calisthenics and cardio
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You would need a hrm for that one to be accurate. Id class that has high intensity training but i dont think its in the data base.
  • SaraBunny592
    Options
    When I do similar workouts to this I put it down as "Calisthenics (pushups, sit-ups), vigorous effort ". It's actually quite annoying as I don't get a very good burn rate from adding it as this, but I think it equates, and if it stops me from snacking in th evening as I haven't burnt enough during the day then that can't be a bad outcome either!

Woul dbe interested in how everyone else "books" this time too.

Dave.
    Well thats what I usually log it as but I wasnt sure if it was right or not
  • SaraBunny592
    Options
    I never even thought of circuits though, thanks :)
  • SaraBunny592
    Options
    You would need a hrm for that one to be accurate. Id class that has high intensity training but i dont think its in the data base.
    I do have a hrm but its one of the ones u wear on your wrist and its hard to push that stupid button all the time to make it accurate :/
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    The one that goes around you chest is more accurate but i hate them tbh. If you pushed yourself just going by you pic guessing your weight you should be able to burn 100kcal in 10min doing high intensity so approx arround 300kcals??
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Circuits or calisthenics. I believe they both have the same burn rate so it's your choice.