Hello from NZ

Options
Hi everyone please welcome another fed up, tired, sick of being fat person to your adventure.
Lets smash it!!!

Replies

• lionsgirl79
    Options
    I think this site is incredible and it has me feeling really positive.
    I gave up smoking a year ago next week through using Champix but the other thing that really helped was the quitline support group of people all trying to achieve the same thing. Im hoping this will be a similar experience because I truly think it helps you succeed with your goal.
    Any tips, motivation or inspiration stories, or just general chit chat more than welcome. We can do this as a team :):)
  • Megd1010
    Megd1010 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i'm from Australia if that is close enough -sign me up for support
  • traceyb68
    traceyb68 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Im from the UK offering you support too - far away but my 2 eldest kids are living in Wellington. Add me if you wish
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Great encouragement here and some tips from others. I'm just eating healthy and exercising - not dieting. I have lost 20 lbs. so far since the beginning of the year. Still have a little ways to go [15-20 lbs.]. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. I'm from the United States - Indiana.
  • spazz_face
    Options
    I'm from New Zealand! Add meeee XD We can have some support going in the right time zones :)
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm from the UK but my Mum and two sisters all live in NZ :bigsmile: