50lbs to lose !

Options
Good Morning,

My name is Ronnie. I just joined this site after reading about it in Woman's World Magazine. I was on a few different sites before and have tried many different diets. I was most recently on Weight Watchers but I lost my job and cannot afford it right now. I had a friend join me here, we're both looking to lose about 50 lbs. Encouragement & support greatly appreciated. :flowerforyou:

Ronnie

Replies

• coffee2go74
    coffee2go74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do this...Hang in there!
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • lorigreg
    lorigreg Posts: 61
    Options
    Welcome! I have about that same amount to lose. It is a slow process but I am told that is good. I know you can do it. This site is GREAT for keeping track and really seeing what you are eating, etc.:flowerforyou:
  • isabellalabella
    isabellalabella Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I have been on this site for the past two weeks and I have to agree with you it is great for support. Your mind is powerful, just keep focused and you reach your goal.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • grannisue
    Options
    This is a great place to meet friends that help keep you on track. I also do the ww watcher program but I love you this tool also. Good luck on your journey and you will reach that goal.
  • grinogirl
    grinogirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the quick replies ! :happy: I am in the northeast and I LOVE that there is already so many Market Basket brand items, that was a nice surprise !!
  • pag41989
    pag41989 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I also have 50 lbs to lose and I have lost 14 so far :) Feel free to add me if you would like an extra friend on here :)
  • singhhemant
    singhhemant Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I joined couple of days ago and would like to lose 50lbs as well. I do need like minded people in pursuit of the same goals, sharing tidbits on how they are going to achieve their goals.

Add me as a friend if you want to.
  • meb1118
    meb1118 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I joined a few weeks ago! I am 32 and have about 40-50 pounds to lose...I can't believe I have gained all this weight and I am ready to lose it! I could use some more friends that are in the same boat as me:)