New here and feeling down

Options
Hey everyone really excited about meeting new people on here to diet with :-D could really do with some peeps to talk to as currently unemployed and just broke up with my bf of 5 years so feeling really sorry for myself. x

Replies

• Hope502012
    Hope502012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I have found MFP terrific! I'll send you a friend request.

Best wishes
  • christinacrisfield
    christinacrisfield Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent...you can achieve your goals!
  • AlissaFL
    AlissaFL Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Greetings and Welcome! Sending you a friend request!
  • yougojo170
    Options
    I will send you a friend request. You will find lots of great friends on MFP. We all help each other especially when we are down. I lost my husband to brain cancer 6 months ago and believe it or not- making friends on MFP has helped me feel not so all alone.
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    MFP friends are good for motivation and support, but not just support in weight loss, support in everything. Will send a friend request to you.
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through a rough time. MFP is wonderful as long as you surround yourself with the right people!!! Feel free to add me! :D
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sending you a request.
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hi there and welcome you will get all the help/support and motivation on here and meet a great bunch of friends so welcome
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Fill out your profile and stop being a smurf !!! :)
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's a fabulous place to get the support you need... feel free to send me a request, we can be in this together!
  • fitatfiftyfive
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have found a wonderfully encouraging group of friends - from the comments, I think you already have too!
  • sodaisy
    sodaisy Posts: 69
    Options
    Friend request sent, you will find great support here! :wink:
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Fill out your profile and stop being a smurf !!! :)

Yep and add some pics!
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well now I see your photo all I can say is, it's your ex B/F's loss, the only loss you will have is the weight. :happy:
  • Aloebarlow
    Options
    Thank you all for for the very kind words and encouragement :-D
  • Aloebarlow
    Options
    Well now I see your photo all I can say is, it's your ex B/F's loss, the only loss you will have is the weight. :happy:
    hahaha thanks :-P yep the weights gotta go
  • cmmurphy20002003
    cmmurphy20002003 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Don't feel blue! You are here, indicating that you are working on improving your life! That is amazing! I have been on for 40 days now, and am just now starting to get serious. I have just been busy, but working through things. We all have baggage, we either have to unpack it or store it! :-)
  • jlilangel
    Options
    I am currently unemployed too, but exercise and fitness have been my saving grace. Hang in there! Get off that pity pot, get moving, you can do it girl!!