I feel like a different person

Options
Before....236 lbs. (Sorry about the half-face, but you get the idea.)
27d9a685.jpg
During....178 lbs.
58d6d2cc.png

Still working on it, but lovin' life in the meantime! :happy:

Replies

• keeks8281
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Fantastic job! :happy:
  • Nickiii_123
    Nickiii_123 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thats a big difference. You look so happy, young and vibrant. Congrats on your success!
  • unlocke
    unlocke Posts: 149
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • dcain2
    dcain2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so different, actually look much younger! Congratulations on your progress, you are an inspiration !
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congrats!
  • deedeetris
    deedeetris Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Beautiful lady!!! Great job--you look awesome!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    You look great! And sparkly eyed! :drinker:
  • lidiflyful
    Options
    You look amazing! x
  • FoodPwnr
    FoodPwnr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look amazing good job :smile:
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at you, gorgeous!!! You can really see a difference! But the thing I love the most is that in both pictures is that you're smiling! Keep up the great work, and keep on smiling! You're doing a great job!
  • kima1144
    kima1144 Posts: 28
    Options
    you look great im so happy for u can u give me any tips im new at this only be doing it for a month im 39 years old 238 lbs and im not have any luck this wepsit told me to eat 1860 cals i be under that everyday and exercise 3 times a week but still 238 smh
  • dianamgudiel
    Options
    You look beautiful , great job!!!
  • unlocke
    Options
    you look great im so happy for u can u give me any tips im new at this only be doing it for a month im 39 years old 238 lbs and im not have any luck this wepsit told me to eat 1860 cals i be under that everyday and exercise 3 times a week but still 238 smh

I guess it depends on what kind of calories you're taking in and how much exercise you're getting. ( I just sent you a friend request.) But 1860 calories seems like a lot. Maybe try going less, closer to 1400 then see if that works. Also, try bumping up your exercise to 5 or 6 days a week if you're not seeing any differences yet.
    I lost 56 lbs. in 5 1/2 months. I've mostly stalled out in the last couple of years because of 3 knee surgeries, but I'm getting back on track now and starting to see small changes. Just keep going & don't give up. You'll get there. :flowerforyou:
  • unlocke
    Options
    Wow! Look at you, gorgeous!!! You can really see a difference! But the thing I love the most is that in both pictures is that you're smiling! Keep up the great work, and keep on smiling! You're doing a great job!

Thank you so much! I very much dislike that "before" picture, but I guess it's good to remember where I came from, and that I didn't let my weight define the quality of my life. :smile:
  • Jamochadiva
    Jamochadiva Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You go girl! You look fantastic. Thank you for sharing. This is quite an inspiration to me since our starting weight is about the same. :smile:
  • vravelline
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing !
  • unlocke
    Options
    Thanks all for the compliments and encouragement. THAT is the reason why I love MFP. :heart:
  • Tee301
    Tee301 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What's left to say that others hasn't already said?1?! Outstanding! I can't wait to share my VICTORY photos. Thank you!
  • happythermia
    Options
    You look great! and that dress is totally cute!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!