My second go round... help

Options
Hello everyone, I am Brenda and I am giving this a go again. Please support as I will you. Thank you.

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    HI there I will support you anyway i can,feel free to add me.My name is holly
  • Tex_Zen
    Tex_Zen Posts: 10
    Options
    Don"t feel bad as it is a good thing that you are here.

I fell off yesterday and had 300 - 400 calories too much and
    voila 1 pound back....also food had salt....aaauuuggggghhhh

Make it stop...tee hee

Lisa
  • pajefferson
    Options
    I am on my 2nd go around as well. Feel free to add me. I was on an awesome diet before & lost 15 lbs, but then fell off the wagon & gained back 3. Now time to get back on the wagon and lose the rest of this baby weight!
  • djeff41
    djeff41 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi there...step on up!! Dont think you are special because you tried and it failed once before. Everyone has failed more than once!! Get back on in here and lets start getting this thing turned around!

19105975.png
  • karynspeace
    Options
    You are not the first to try and fail... join with us and we can try and succeed!
  • sandy476
    Options
    I could use some encouragement too!! Last year I lost 43 pounds...then found out I was preggers! Now I'm stuck trying to get back on track...and the stupid scale at the gym keeps saying my weight is up/down so I can't keep track of where I am!! lol....oh well at least I'm still trying!! :)
  • KTlew54
    KTlew54 Posts: 23
    Options
    Oh girl, I've fallen off the wagon so many times, there's probably a panel of judging lining up to give my dives scores. xD Don't worry, there's no limit to second chances and we can do it this time around! Feel free to add me.
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    Hello!!

It's my second time around as well, and this time I managed to lose 26 pounds in 75 days :)
    So, hopefully I can support you. Feel free to add me as your friend!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 2nd timearound club too! Feel free to add me as I could use the support too! We can do this! :drinker:
  • nancy4b2g
    Options
    Ofcourse.:happy: