House guests

Replies

• DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Let gramps and granny sleep in the room. Just tell the swings are work out gear. That's what I do. Old people are gullible.
  • Of course I'm a little perturbed that the Grandparents (consenting adults) aren't allowed to see the room, but the kids are ?!?!?

Who said the kids were?

You live in a tiny house and moved your daughter into your son's room. You don't keep the playroom door locked (you said you would lock it while your gp's were in town). I'm guessing she noticed she's been moved out of her room?:embarassed:

I didnt state that I don't keep it locked. Kids can not get into the room. They are 2 & 5. They can't reach the handle. But thanks for insinuating that I am a bad parent.

Obviously you should have moved to a 4 bedroom house then. Geez, girls and boys don't share rooms. What happens when they get older?
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    I didnt state that I don't keep it locked. Kids can not get into the room. They are 2 & 5. They can't reach the handle. But thanks for insinuating that I am a bad parent.

No insinuation intended :tongue: I didn't mean to offend, just enjoying the trolling.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Of course I'm a little perturbed that the Grandparents (consenting adults) aren't allowed to see the room, but the kids are ?!?!?

Who said the kids were?

You live in a tiny house and moved your daughter into your son's room. You don't keep the playroom door locked (you said you would lock it while your gp's were in town). I'm guessing she noticed she's been moved out of her room?:embarassed:

Obviously you should have moved to a 4 bedroom house then. Geez, girls and boys don't share rooms. What happens when they get older?

...Boys and girls don't share rooms? They're 2 and 5. It's perfectly acceptable. And when they get older, you just put those divider curtain wall thingies.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    I didn't know that people really had adult play rooms...Ah-dult as opposed to adult ...first time I read this I thought 'Her grandparents must really hate pool/fussball'!

I was inspired after reading 50 shades of Grey and the hubby was allll for it. We have a 3 bedroom so we moved our daughter into her brothers room to make room for it. Nice addition to the house.

Wow. Please tell me you are joking and that you didn't redesign your house and start doing serious S&M play based only on a crappy novel. At least reassure me by telling me you got some descent instructional manuals that include information on safety.

No my husband designed it all himself. He is a plumber so he is sort of crafty. He did a really good job actually.

When you or your husband accidentally kills the other get in touch with me, I know an expert witness who specializes in this sort of case.

This response is so... uneducated. Seriously? I'm sure at one point she could say, "Ow, this hurts."

Not if s/he's gagged. And actually, I am not uneducated on the subject, there are serious accidents during S&M play, and people do sometimes die (and there are people who act as expert witnesses in these cases). This is why many S&M manuals (i.e. books) include sections on safety.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    attention2.jpg

Note to self: Stop reading nonsense threads.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Of course I'm a little perturbed that the Grandparents (consenting adults) aren't allowed to see the room, but the kids are ?!?!?

Who said the kids were?

...Boys and girls don't share rooms? They're 2 and 5. It's perfectly acceptable. And when they get older, you just put those divider curtain wall thingies.
    ^^This.

Everyone knows you can't walk through a curtain if it's closed. Sheesh, people are so dumb.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member

Who said the kids were?

I slept in the same room with my brother until I was 7 and he was 5... true story.
  • Of course I'm a little perturbed that the Grandparents (consenting adults) aren't allowed to see the room, but the kids are ?!?!?

Who said the kids were?

We just got them bunk beds actually. I figured they would be good til our oldest if about 10. Then we plan on findinga bigger house. I know its not the best circumstances but funds are tight right now. Hopefully by then we can afford a new place.
  • DontStopB_Leakin

Who said the kids were?

I slept in the same room with my brother until I was 7 and he was 5... true story.
    I sleep in the same bed as my brother. My husband and I call it Joel sandwich time.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member

Who said the kids were?

When I was in my early to mid teens, my little brother (4 years younger than me) used to always come and sleep in my room. He was scared of the dark, and scared to sleep alone.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Plus that is gross. Old people do not have sex.

My jaw just dropped.....
  • I don't usually respond to these posts but this one is heartwrenching. Regardless of the reason your spare room is not usable for guests you need to remember these are your 90+ grandparents. I would do ANYTHING to accomodate my nana if she came to visit. Give up my room, buy a new mattress..... ANYTHING. Grandparents give unconditional love to you your whole life and you would suggest throwing them in a tent in the backyard...... This makes my heart hurt.

They used to take us camping all the time. This is kinda like me taking them camping.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Old people are gullible.

OMG.....it just dropped again!!!!
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    I'm afraid I would need to see the room to make a proper assesment...

:wink:

This,
  • paralegalnc
    paralegalnc Posts: 43 Member
    the proper thing to do is change the sheets on your bed and clean your room and YOU sleep on the air matress or in the tent
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    My grand parents are about 90 and I don't even want to think of them using that room. Plus that is gross. Old people do not have sex.

THIS! Hahahaha no sex for the grannies!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    ..............this is hilarious...just kidding.
  • thebuz
    thebuz Posts: 221 Member
    I don't usually respond to these posts but this one is heartwrenching. Regardless of the reason your spare room is not usable for guests you need to remember these are your 90+ grandparents. I would do ANYTHING to accomodate my nana if she came to visit. Give up my room, buy a new mattress..... ANYTHING. Grandparents give unconditional love to you your whole life and you would suggest throwing them in a tent in the backyard...... This makes my heart hurt.

They used to take us camping all the time. This is kinda like me taking them camping.

Used to......
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member

Who said the kids were?

I slept with my sister until she got married. But now, her husband won't let me.

Wait............WHAT?