A WeightWatcher's drop out...

Options
2»

Replies

• joaniej75
    joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm glad Im not the the only WW dropout---heck I'm still paying for my membership-I have 2 months to go--i signed up for the 3 month plan. I just cant stick with it. Counting points is not for me--and really free fruits and veggies----everything has calories--well most things anyway. Anyway..here I am on this journey and so far I've lost a few pounds. Monday will be the big weigh in day for me.
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Ditto for me!!!! Was a WW member several times off and on over the years. Frustrated with the results I wasn't getting....I let go of my membership FOR GOOD about six months ago. My results with MFP are much more satisfying AND the best part....they're FREE!!! :smile:
  • hgunter10
    hgunter10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yep me too! I was tired of counting points and didn't feel like it was getting me anywhere. Way too expensive! Feel free to add me if you need more friends :)
  • newmeann
    newmeann Posts: 19
    Options
    I am a WW drop out too. I started MFP yesterday. Good luck!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • jmparis6
    jmparis6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am too. This is wayyy easier to stay on and i could never stay on WW.
  • revolution17
    Options
    I am a WW dropout, as well. Just started MFP today!! Very excited! Let's do this!
  • ta21040
    ta21040 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I lost all of my extra weight with the old Weight Watchers plan. I gained the weight back a few years later by making bad eating choices (eating out every day). I decided to go back to Weight Watchers this past May but wasn't losing weight with their new formula so....I dropped out. We can do this without Weight Watchers!!