Replies

• VicenzaItaly
    VicenzaItaly Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Love your profile "Fat Ninja Cat"
  • rwright716
    rwright716 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello all my name is Remika mother of a 2yr old. This is the heaviest I have ever been and 30 is a yr away. I really want to lose 100 lbs within a yr. I'm fairly new to MFP but love it so far, I'm watching the foods I eat more and walking more everyday. Please feel free to add me also
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! I have 100+ to lose. Daily user, just started Turbo fire. I try to motivate everyone and stay positive. Anyone feel free to add me.....LET'S DO THIS THANG!!!
  • AshleyBananas
    Options
    Hi Jaime, I'm Ashley I've got about 100 lbs to lose but have set my sights on 50 for the time being. I'd love to be friends on MFP and help motivate each other!
  • sndvl9702
    Options
    I am looking for the same. I have about 180 pounds to lose. Have lost 72 pounds so far. Having a supportive community has been great in my journey so far.
  • danieltkeller
    danieltkeller Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Keeping the weight off is ten times harder than losing it because you are fighting time and nature (as we age it gets harder). Plateaus happen and setbacks happen. But it is how you address it that makes it worthwhile. This is the 2nd time in my life I have faced losing 100 lbs. The 1st time was followed by an immensely enjoyable but destructive time in my life. My biggest mistake was that I assumed I was now "normal" and didn't have to work out or eat right anymore. I was wrong. I started MFP seriously about three months ago and started working out seriously about a week ago. I already have the energy boost and the Zen feeling I used to get. This is the time to be selfish in that losing weight and feeling better and working out needs to be only for you, not for any other reason. If you can hold onto that, you will be successful. Once you reach your goal, the next task is to learn moderation. MFP helps a lot with this I find and makes me much more conscious of what I put in my body. Pay attention to the "other numbers". Watch potassium, sodium, iron, cholesterol, sugars, etc. Most people just watch calories and this is a sure fire way to slow down progress. I know these numbers didn't matter much to me when I was 18, but they sure do now and how well I address them is how good I often feel. Happy to be supportive if I can
  • duluthian
    Options
    I'm at the beginning of my journey also - I want to lose 78lbs and then I am going to re-evaluate to see where I am at and probably set another goal to lose more. I am 5ft 9, and large frame and I plan (and I am) on losing this weight slowly, a pound a week, as I love to eat and hate to feel deprived. This is NOT a diet for me it is a life style that I can keep on for the rest of my life. I have tried to lose quickly, and all I lose is will power. I've been a member of this site for a while, but I only started seriously on 23rd June and I'm so glad I did - feel free to add me, the more the merrier :flowerforyou:
  • sandy54815
    sandy54815 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!

My goal weight is also 150 pounds. I've lost 16 so far but still have 114 to go. I would love to find some friends on here that have similar goals as I don't have anyone around me who needs to lose as much as me. I've been using MFP mobile app for about a month and I love it! Feel free to add me :happy:
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    you can do it, you'll be surprise how much weight you'll lose just by replacing regular soda, diet soda or other sugary drinks with water or seltzer water.

Remember this is a life style change and it'll take time. Slowly get rid of your high caloric foods and replace them with more nutritious foods with 20%,30% less calories

I have 50+ to lose
  • LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you. =) I also have over 100 to lose and anyone else is welcome to add me too!
  • Jaceeka
    Jaceeka Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I too have over 100lbs to lose. I'm setting small goals keep my mental status strong :) I'm down 20lbs. My first goal is to lose 30lbs. Feel free to add me! I
  • wemoon73
    Options
    Hi! I have over 100 pounds to lose. I have started working out and dieting. I am 4 pounds down and need some support also.
  • Gentlejazz2012
    Options
    Hi! I'm going to add you. Please feel free to add me. I've lost 52 pounds since January 2012 and I still have a ways to go.
  • thishastostick
    Options
    Hi! I have over 100 lbs to lose as well. I have been on Myfitnesspal for 4 days as of today and looking for other people with similar weight journey to keep motivated and support eachother.
  • jennco3
    jennco3 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have lost 125! I have about 45-50 to go! You can do this! And believe me it feels great! :smile:
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    I've lost over 100lbs. Anyone can add me if they'd like.
  • deaniebug27
    deaniebug27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 100 plus a bit more.Have lost 160 so far,but now up and down.Lowest 263.Climb to 309 again.Working is harder the 2nd time.Not giving up! P.S. Now down to 290.want to keep going.
  • rawebe
    rawebe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've lost 100 pounds and now need to lose 100 more. So a total of 200 altogether. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Janie3765
    Janie3765 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Jane, I'm from the Uk and I have around 200lb to lose and need inspiration,and hopefully one day I too can be an inspiration to someone.x
  • TriumphantLife
    TriumphantLife Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jamie! You can do it. I have 48 pounds to my goal of 150.