What do I do if..

Replies

• Cherryblosm3
    Cherryblosm3 Posts: 106 Member
    Well, if you're standing in front of him the same way as your standing in your photo, it's kind of a, "Hey look at my boobs!" stance.

lol i dont stand like that at work. And even if i did.. that shirt isnt a "boob" shirt!! I dont get it
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Well, if you're standing in front of him the same way as your standing in your photo, it's kind of a, "Hey look at my boobs!" stance.

lol i dont stand like that at work. And even if i did.. that shirt isnt a "boob" shirt!! I dont get it

They don't need to be "boob shirts." If you've got them sticking out, they're automatically calling for attention. And heck, you've got big boobs, so I'm sure they're simply always calling for attention.
  • Next time you "catch" him looking, simply say, "Thank you for the compliment." If he wonders what you mean, simply say, "i see you're admiring my breasts, thank you for the compliment." That just might embarass him enough to stop looking.
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Next time you see him looking just look down and say do I have something on my shirt, because you keep looking down. might just emberass him enough not to do it again.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    The top you're wearing in your profile pic, which I assume is at work given your wearing your badge on a lanyard.

What do you consider that top... Conservative? Revealing? Sexy? Business Wear? Bar Clothing? What do YOU consider it.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member

lol whats wrong with my profile pic?!

Really!?!
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    The top you're wearing in your profile pic, which I assume is at work given your wearing your badge on a lanyard.

What do you consider that top... Conservative? Revealing? Sexy? Business Wear? Bar Clothing? What do YOU consider it.

I agree. You are pushing your chest out in the profile pic. It's kinda hard NOT to look at it!
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    When you catch him looking cross your arms over your chest or if you are close to your desk grab a sweater and while putting it on over emphasis the covering of your chest. Should be a subtle hint.

THIS
  • Kick him in the weiner!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Does he look or stare? I have a guy at my work who always looks at my boobs. He looks at my face, then at my boobs, then my face, then my boobs. I can tell he feels embarrassed about it, yet he still does it. It's like they're magnetic.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    As for what do you do..

If it bothers you, say something to him. I'm sick of ladies not having balls these days.

"OMG I feel so violated what do I do" give me a break..
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    walk into his office one day and simply state to stop staring at your chest when you guys are conversing. then walk out. don't threaten going to HR or anything like that.

when you get back to your desk, make a note of the time, date, the setting, what you were wearing, or any other important information and then put it in a folder for safekeeping. this is just in case he decides to retaliate or get you in trouble. if HR comes to you, you can quickly pull this note out.

dont stand for sexual harrasement in your office. ignoring him won't work, but there is no need to escalate and put a black mark on a guys career because he has some wandering eyes.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    If it bothers you just tell him, what's the problem? Just say, 'Listen Man, can you stop staring at my boobs, it's creepy!' I've been in workplaces where this happened, it wouldn't bother me really unless it's the sleazy kind of staring...sometimes it's just a natural male reaction. It's really not a massive deal, I've had way worse happen at work, this is just small potatoes
    *not your boobs... they're big massive potatoes*
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Ask for a sizeable raise?
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Next time you "catch" him looking, simply say, "Thank you for the compliment." If he wonders what you mean, simply say, "i see you're admiring my breasts, thank you for the compliment." That just might embarass him enough to stop looking.

I love this response!! Or just ask him...did I spill something on my shirt...then look!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    when you get back to your desk, make a note of the time, date, the setting, what you were wearing, or any other important information and then put it in a folder for safekeeping. this is just in case he decides to retaliate or get you in trouble. if HR comes to you, you can quickly pull this note out.

This is the best advice. Then if needed you have a record for your side of the story.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Does he look or stare? I have a guy at my work who always looks at my boobs. He looks at my face, then at my boobs, then my face, then my boobs. I can tell he feels embarrassed about it, yet he still does it. It's like they're magnetic.

All that does is confirm he is in fact a man
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Stare at his junk.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Next time you see him looking just look down and say do I have something on my shirt, because you keep looking down. might just emberass him enough not to do it again.

This.

If he continues, then being a more blunt is likely necessary.
  • My boss likes to play the game where he keeps glancing at my boobs every time we speak like "eyes, boobs, eyes, boobs". Its just men.