sport's bras and fitness tanks

Options
13»

Replies

• jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I'm a cheapo and don't have much on top anymore,but I really like the Danskin things you can find a wal mart. Bras, socks, tops, shorts :)
  • PeterThompson
    Options
    i think i would suggest Nike and Adidas for that http://bestadjustabledumbbellsreviews.com/
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Target Champion bras are great.... for sleeping in! Terrible for exercise though if you are larger on top. I own a bunch, only because they are cheap, but they are SO uncomfortable to work out in :( I just order Moving Comfort's "Fiona" bra and I've heard it's really good for more support.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I would say it depends entirely on the size of your chest when determining if bras are worth the money.

If you are fairly small chested and things don't move much, then the Target and Old Navy bras are probably fine. Personally, I once tried on every single style of sports bra they had at Target and I'm pretty sure I would have ended up with bruises or in at least in extreme amounts of pain had I tried to actually go running in any of them. Similar experiences with the Old Navy ones I've tried on.

For me, I go with Under Armour and my sports bras cost 2-3 times as much as my normal day to day bras and they are worth every single penny I've spent on them because everything stays just where it should.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    jc penney has them too - try the jr size if you're small and onehanesplace.com has good sales
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Lululemon's Tata Tamer is the only thing I have ever paid for myself from that store (my ex used to buy me a lot of their overpriced pants). To me it is 100% worth it, makes running comfortable.
  • pagingdoctork
    pagingdoctork Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    UnderArmour also has some really nice workout tanks!
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Champion, UnderArmor, and Ideology are my favorites. For sports bra... Panache and Enell do great sports bras, depends on your size.
  • Nicolette_Karls
    Options
    I swear by Nike. I have some off-brands from Target that are nice, but I haven't found anything that holds my little 36B's in place like Nike does. They are extremely durable, too, which is always a plus! Mine have been through softball, volleyball, atving, biking, and running.
  • Yellabutterfly05
    Yellabutterfly05 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, I had this very question and was too shy to come out and ask.
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    marks and spencers do really nice ones its quite surprising :)

Oh how I miss Marks and Spencer.
  • kjjunior
    kjjunior Posts: 14
    Options
    Grr this makes me jealous. My champion sports bra from target is neon pink but I only wear it under a sports top with a shelf bra or to bed. haha. I have a very large chest and it has made high intensity (running, jumping, etc.) difficult and uncomfortable. The best bra I have found is called the Enell bra, and it keeps me (a 32F) right in place. They run from 60-80 retail price. But you can find them on ebay for under 30. That's wear I plan to get my next one. They also come in black, pink, white, and neutral. But I found a purple one..it's calling to me. I'm all about bright neon exercise outfits, makes me feel more energized. :tongue:
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I like the C9 bras from Target. When I was at my highest weight, I started wearing the thin strapped sports bras from Target because underwires were killing me. I still wear them but a size smaller! I have a couple T back ones but I'm good with the thin strapped ones. I did break down and bought two real bras now that I have lost weight for when I want to look nice or have the shirt I'm wearing look right but I still wear sports bras with t-shirts. Just so much more comfortable.