Friends who need to tone up

Options
Hey guys. I just signed up here and looking for friends who want to focus more on toning up and eating clean. I'd love to share new workouts and recipes!

Replies

• cvitez1
    cvitez1 Posts: 39
    Options
    Even better if you have an open diary :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Hey same here. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Add me... im in the midst of doing it all! =)
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • DeathStalker73
    Options
    OoO pick me, pick me looking for the same thing, i'm trying to get more out of my body with a more cleaner lifestyle. I think I have an open diary.
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Me!!!
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I work out to get toned slowly getting there, my arms are the first to show some shape. My diary is open to friends but it's still a process, trying to eat clean. I 'm slowly learning, so havng other friends do this might make this a better progress
  • JennyZD
    JennyZD Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    If by "toning up" you mean lifting heavy to build muscles then feel free to add me :)
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    My focus is on toning up and eating clean. Feel free to add me.
  • RedMacPhee
    RedMacPhee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI ! I've reached my goal weight, took off 27 lbs but need to tone. I work out regularly (less structure in the summer though) and love it. I have no interest in big muscles, I did that in post secondary and it was fun then but now I want toning and strength. You all look pretty young, I'd love to see someone closer to my own age as well. (only because we will relate to different physical issues) ... but welcome to anyone who wants add me
  • rosiep0106
    Options
    I'd love to have some more friends that have the same goals that I do and use MFP regularly. I weightlift 2 times a week with a personal trainer at the Y to tone and gain muscle (and on my own 2-3x/wk) and i have been working on cleaning up my diet. I was previously following Atkins, but my PT has convinced me to try adding a few more carbs and less fat and balance it out more. I joined MFP a couple months ago, but I've lost almost 30lb since I started in January. It's been slow going, but I've gained a TON of muscle. Please feel free to add me, I have an open diary.