c25k

Options
how do i log the couch to 5k exercises on this?

Replies

• bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Preferably using an HRM, but you can assume that you are burning between 80-120 calories per each mile depending on your fitness level, weight, etc.
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    dont own a heart rate moniter starting the program and basically using gps and a pedometer app to guestimate
  • SFbarmaid
    SFbarmaid Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I use the C25k program by Rundouble. it tells you your cals burned at the end of your run.
  • Balance27
    Balance27 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    you could log each part of your workout separately. for instance, X minutes at 3.5, X minutes at 4.5. the cardio will total your minutes together.

before i got my hrm i logged my total minutes and adjusted calories based on what the treadmill said. now i do pretty much the same thing but adjust for what my hrm says.

good luck to you.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I use a HRM and a Fitbit. I Just finished Week 3 Day 3 and burned 162 calories in 31 minutes. This is a typical burn for me when doing this program. Both my HRM and my Fitbit are within 10 calories of each other. I am 64, 190 pounds, 5' 4".

I don't know if this helps you or not as I am sure you are much younger than me...LOL.