what happened to my strong will?

Options
I used to be very strict on myself, no diet drinks, everything must be low in sugar, etc....

This past week I over indulged and gained a good 5 pounds. I am SO upset with myself ): I have been struggling alot during the summer because I don't have school and i'm home alone a good part of the day, so I LOVE to snack. What do I do?! I want to get back on the wagon and lose 10 pounds by september 4th. Can I do it?

Replies

• jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    You can do it...if you're needing to snack make it healthy snacks. Try some carrots, celery, radishes even some low sugar pudding or jello. I bring home everything home from the store and wash my veggies and put them in a container on a middle shelf easy to get to. I keep my pudding right beside it and fruits on the shelf right below. Good luck, Jer
  • texaricangirasol
    texaricangirasol Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    you are doing okay. Remember that some of that may be water weight. Try to find somethings to do while home-reading a book, leave the house to do other things away from food, snack on healthy things.

good luck, you will reach your goal soon
  • Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Ahh yes, you CAN do it! Whatever it was that you were doing before, start doing it again!
  • healthyhaley1
    Options
    Thank you all so so so much!