Deodorant? But seriously....

Options

Replies

• tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Secret Powder Fresh. Bout the only one that works for me and doesn't wear off too soon and expose the stink! :o)
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I've been using Degree Active Clean which I really like, but I have to try this Mitchum's. If it can last for two days like so many people I've seen say who've tried it, it must be pretty awesome!
  • ZoeyRobinson
    Options
    I use the salt rock deodorant or Natures Gate natural deodorant with Clary Sage. Also, I know it sounds strange but coconut oil is a great deodorant. But I prefer that in the winter.
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    I use 'Trust'. It can last around 7 days but I apply it Mondays and Fridays to have a routine. It's a deodorant meaning you'll still sweat through it, but I've never had anyone complain about BO. You can do sports, shower etc. I love it. No more panicking because I'm camping and forget to have deodorant with me, no more waiting for something to dry and worrying about marks.
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Currently using Toms of Maine.
  • andrea198721
    andrea198721 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I love Secret Oh la la Lavender or something like that..... I like the gel and the solid but they do have it in a 48 Hour formula. Even sweating in this hot, humid Alabama heat, I really only have to use it once every other day (even after taking a shower)

** Completely Clean is awesome as well**
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Lady Speed Stick
  • ShaunMc1968
    Options
    Dove for men...Fantastic stuff. Not to aggressive and very good on protection.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that doesn't use one?

I wash, that is it. I'm very active but I transpire across the body, less in the pits than most and don't stink - that is what my wife and prior girlfriends have told me as it is something I was curious about. The few times I've tried these products I get rashes.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I use Tom's of Maine!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I do dove unscented. I wear a little bit of perfume so I don't like any other scents coming off.
  • polishmehappy
    polishmehappy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've been using Secret Outlast in the creme formula. I love the stuff. It lasts throughout my long work shift , and even during my workouts. I don't get BO ever with that stuff!

Avon Cool COnfidence roll-on is my next favorite. It's cheap and it lasts forever. It is sticky, so I use a hair dryer to dry it faster. Best kept secret of the deodorant world! :wink:
  • pennar
    pennar Posts: 3
    Options
    I too used to find that I had to keep changing my deodorant because my body seemed to adapt.

Now I make my own and it smells gorgeous, is highly effective and best of all I know that there are no bad ingredients. It takes about 10 mins and most kitchen cupboards have most of the ingredients. It also costs almost nothing. There are loads of recipes online and but the one I prefer is a variation of http://cdemp11.hubpages.com/hub/Creamy-Homemade-Deodorant-Antiperspirant

I vary the fragrances and ingredients each time and my preference is Cedar wood oil (8 drops). Some people prefer the more feminine Lavendar.

If anyone wants more information then friend me and I will oblige.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I'm currently using secret something. Can't remember the exact name. The smell was great in the beginning. Reminded me of some place warm and tropical. But just like every other one out there that I've tried; my body gets acclimated to it and it starts to smell differently on me.

So, I'm actually buying something new tomorrow.

My daughter is allergic to something in deo and has to use Tomm's natural. Otherwise she breaks out in a horrible rash under her arm pits :(
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    dove nectarine and white ginger.
    i have the spray and body wash too

best. smell. ever.
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    depends what is on offer. but it's either dove or palmolive soft and gentle :)

oh and i'm not bothered about the scent! i like to use different scents now and then
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    Am I the only one that doesn't use one?

I wash, that is it. I'm very active but I transpire across the body, less in the pits than most and don't stink - that is what my wife and prior girlfriends have told me as it is something I was curious about. The few times I've tried these products I get rashes.

my dads ex girlfriend doesn't use any and she never smells. she's never used it!
  • ShellySwickSmall57
    Options
    That is what i get for my daughter,,,it works great but i use AVONs roll ons,,,
  • Nfairley
    Nfairley Posts: 84
    Options
    I've used Secret's spray for years but it doesn't seem to be quite as effective anymore. I went back to the stick - Irish Spring. Smells soooo good. No more sweaty pits!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Lady speed stick gel - cool shower scent

I've used this since high school and I love it. I don't use body spray or anything because no matter how little you try to use, in the first hour its overpowering and after that it gets mixed with your sweat or whatever and just smells off.