MFP Veteran looking for new buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• olawditslacey
    Options
    That's ridiculous! I couldn't imagine the fight for that. I would love some support/motivation/random awesome friendships, the whole deal. Add me if you'd like, blahblahectect. You can lose those pounds!
  • Flame073
    Flame073 Posts: 62
    Options
    Hey there .. I am Sorta in a similar situation ... I hit around 380 days and deactivated ... I did have my reasons .. This is a great site though and the support truly is invaluable :)
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    That's ridiculous! I couldn't imagine the fight for that. I would love some support/motivation/random awesome friendships, the whole deal. Add me if you'd like, blahblahectect. You can lose those pounds!

Thanks. Actually, this sounds crazy but the first 100 were easy. These last pounds are truly the fight.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Keeponkickin: I tried to look at the photobucket of your weightloss that was posted on your profile but it led me to "jazmin loves jorge" with lots of pictures of a teenage girl?
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Keeponkickin: I tried to look at the photobucket of your weightloss that was posted on your profile but it led me to "jazmin loves jorge" with lots of pictures of a teenage girl?

Don't see how that could happen. Your the first to have this happen.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options

Don't see how that could happen. Your the first to have this happen.
    Dunno, I copied and pasted from your profile and it says j477 is someone named jazmin. weird