Replies

• Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I love any of the Dove ones.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Old Spice solid... dont matter the the scent as long as I don't stink.
  • ibanez450
    ibanez450 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I use Old Spice solid... the scent is pretty long lasting and also it doesn't contain aluminum zirconium which has been linked to alzheimer's and parkinson's diseases.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I use secret or dove, depending on what I have on hand, as well as deodorant spray. I like being fresh all day.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Mitchum's!!! That sh** is killer! I have a bit of a hectic schedule at times, and I can foget to put it on and still be golden for two days! Love it!!!!!

It is serious *kitten*! I agree!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Secret Scent Expressions.. I usually get a different scent all the time. The one I have right now is cocoa butter kiss or something like that and I don't really like how it smells. I'll get a different one next time. I hate the white deoderant sticks.. always stains my shirts!
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof. BEST deodorant I've ever tried. Expensive though. :ohwell:
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You guys say the Brand but what scent? Does unscented mean no smell at all? Or would you smell the BO eeeek
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    currently i use degree active. I don't think it has a sent. Normally I use unsented/powder fresh secret, and i've tried cucumber dove, which is not bad.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Right Guard Total Defense with Powerstripe
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Dove Solids or the odd time I'll use the husbands Old Spice Fiji scented. mmm.

I've also used the crystal sticks, and they are fine, if you don't plan to do any amount of physical activity. I prefer not to stink. :)

I've also tried Toms of Maine and Jason ...hated both of them.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I use 'Trust'. It can last around 7 days but I apply it Mondays and Fridays to have a routine. It's a deodorant meaning you'll still sweat through it, but I've never had anyone complain about BO. You can do sports, shower etc. I love it. No more panicking because I'm camping and forget to have deodorant with me, no more waiting for something to dry and worrying about marks.

Um, WOW! I just Googled this and I have to try it!!
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I use dove clinical protection. Put it on every night before bed and you're good all the next day!

I used to use perspirex which is an antiperspirant and it's almost the same thing but it is harsher and you only need to apply it twice a week. But it irritates the crap out of your pits if you put it on within a day or 2 of shaving or using nair or veet.
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Ideally I use Secret's um.. gel? invisible? liquid? deodorant. new scent everytime. I find that it lasts me the day, it doesn't give me the major problems white stick deodorant does, and it kind of sinks into your skin rather than stay on the surface and gets on all your shirts in the morning like lady speed stick's gel deodorant does.

^^ that. My two oldest daughters wanted to try every brand there is, and even they settled on The secret clear gel. The only thing they have every agreed on.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Secret... I change up the scent, but I love it.. works great for me.. gel or solid... I also have one that I use a body spray with the same scent (much cheaper than perfume) and I get compliments on how nice I smell
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    I use Dove. I don't remember what 'type' of Dove, but it has a green lid and is cucumber scented. I love it. It is the only one I will use and I have used it for probably 10 years or more.
  • ShyFeather
    ShyFeather Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Suave Clinical Protection. I inherited large sweat glands from my dad so it was a miracle when stores started carrying the stronger deodorants. I buy Suave's because it's the cheapest of this kind ($5 versus $8 for the other stuff).
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    I don't use any. No toxic chemicals on my body and that includes artificial scents. I stay clean, I don't "stink" and I live in a town where almost no one uses this stuff. I save my health and money by not using it. Humans sweat for a reason, and the healthier one is, the less one smells bad. Don't believe me, that's fine; try it yourself. :smile:
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Certain Dri is the ONLY way to go! It is amazing against wetness and odor. Once application works for about 5 days. It's truly magical stuff.

Get the sticks (Regular and AM) and you will never have an issue again.

BTW, the only place that carries the sticks in my area is Walgreens.
  • stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I use plain old Secret. Anything by Dove breaks me out and Suave is about useless after the age of about 14.