lost inches everywere but the belly still here ?????????

Options
ok so every part of my body is looking good atm abart frommy belly. can anyone help me and sujest exersices i can do at home to help it. i run about 12-20 miles a week. and do boxing 1-2 week. my food is pretty good i could cut the carbs. i have 6 months to get a flat tummy for my dream holiday to egypt.

PLEASE HELP ME

Replies

• stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Some weight training might help. I understand squats and deadlifts are really helpful in this area, especially since you don't have a lot to lose. I do so I haven't seen much yet (:grumble: ) but I keep hearing good things. Also, maybe a swiss ball and some exercises with it? The one I bought came with exercises. I'm not sure what your diet is like but you might also watch your dairy and wheat intake, as these can sometimes cause bloating.

ETA. You may see some weight gain at first but it will even back out.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    i eat 50g porrage oats every morning should i stop this and change it to something else?
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how u feel same problem !! I've lost 51lbs lost lots of inches stomach still there.... Very ANNOYED AND FRUSTRATED!! My nxt step is to cut out carbs bc I dk what else to do I only have 7-9lbs left to lose I'm hoping it all comes from my belly lol
  • stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    i eat 50g porrage oats every morning should i stop this and change it to something else?

Might be worth trying something different. Maybe something with some extra protein. If that doesn't help you can always go back to porrage.
  • sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    For women, the belly is typically the last place we lose fat. Unfortunately, there aren't specific exercises that will 'spot reduce'. You just need to keep doing what you're doing and reduce your over all body fat %.
  • 2hobbit1
    2hobbit1 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    The belly is the last to go!

You need to start some weight training since only doing cardio will not tone the belly.
    Check out the "New rules of lifting for Abs" - great core work.
  • sherylawalker
    Options
    Heavy weight training - kettle bells, crossfit....even though I wasn't consciously targeting the stomach I saw my waist shrink. Also bootcamp style workouts.