What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• julesdada
    julesdada Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel very uncomfortable in my clothes...when i sit and my fat roll sticks out isnt exactly a turn on...i want to lose 30 lbs and feel good about taking my shirt off again
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I wish looking good naked was an option, but after 2 children, one caesarean and a million stretch marks, that's never going to happen. I find it very depressing that no matter how thin or fit I get or how much I lower my BF, I will never have an even vaguely respectable stomach.

I don't know who is filling your head with this crap but tell them to shut up. I have had 2 c-sections while my stomach isn't perfect yet, it can get there without surgery. I may never fully lose my stretch marks without having a procedure done to have them be removed, stretch marks are not really the enemy and girl let me just say, I have horrible stretch marks, the more weight I lose the lighter they get. They are your tiger stripes wear them proud. You can make your body into what you want it, but don't be so negative. I'm hopeful that mine will get there, I've had 2 c-sections and I've seen ladies on this site who have had 4 c-sections and do not have the ugly pooch anymore. Seriously go dig around on this site. I bet your mind will change.
  • eena56
    eena56 Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    I want my outside to match my inside.

Nice!
  • lapinu390
    lapinu390 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Because I want to be a healthy size 10 again like the girl in my picture :(
  • wonderstruck91
    wonderstruck91 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I wanna look goooood :)
  • lipsticknlattes
    lipsticknlattes Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I want to live a long time.
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of hating the way my body looks. I know I need to learn to love my body, but I just feel like I'd love it so much more if I wasn't plagued by fat rolls and muffin tops. I want to wear that little black dress and bikini. And I want to prove to everyone that ever made fun of my weight or had sarcastic comments towards me or ever called me a quitter that I CAN AND DID DO THIS! I've lost 25 lbs so far and want to lose another 25 more and it's just a matter of time until I do.
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    To honestly get a better mate. And to feel good about myself. Peace Out
  • eena56
    eena56 Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    I wish looking good naked was an option, but after 2 children, one caesarean and a million stretch marks, that's never going to happen. I find it very depressing that no matter how thin or fit I get or how much I lower my BF, I will never have an even vaguely respectable stomach.

I don't know who is filling your head with this crap but tell them to shut up. I have had 2 c-sections while my stomach isn't perfect yet, it can get there without surgery. I may never fully lose my stretch marks without having a procedure done to have them be removed, stretch marks are not really the enemy and girl let me just say, I have horrible stretch marks, the more weight I lose the lighter they get. They are your tiger stripes wear them proud. You can make your body into what you want it, but don't be so negative. I'm hopeful that mine will get there, I've had 2 c-sections and I've seen ladies on this site who have had 4 c-sections and do not have the ugly pooch anymore. Seriously go dig around on this site. I bet your mind will change.

Agreed!
  • lcpruitt
    lcpruitt Posts: 11
    Options
    I want to feel confident about my body. Also I work in a hospital every day and I am terrified of having a stroke!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    because i cant stand what i see in the mirror its that simple

I can relate to this and this is one of my reasons. Plus I want to live along time for my daughter I figured it's not just about me it's also about her and want to teach her to eat right and be active and love her self.
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Because I want to be a hot slut when I got to university. :laugh:
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    to feel amazing in my own body
  • canoe_dude
    canoe_dude Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    sex :bigsmile:
    Best answer and my answer as well.
  • DelanoRM
    DelanoRM Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So glad I'm not the only vain one!

Nope. I want to be healthy, but I like looking good in a polo. Women dig it.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I want to feel good and be able to travel and hike without getting winded or worrying if I will have the energy.

All the other things – better health, looking good, increased self-esteem – those will all be the side effects of feeling better, and I certainly look forward to them, but most of all, I want to FEEL GOOD.
  • heartsoulshannon
    heartsoulshannon Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to be the 'trophy wife' and now seemed like a good time to get even more fit because hubby (who is 28) is in college and around lots of cute perky 20 year-olds who haven't put their bodies through three pregnancies! haha. :) He thinks I'm hot, but maybe I want those perky 20 year-olds to think I'm hot, too ;) Oh, and most importantly.. *I* want to think I'm hot :)

I do also care about the health aspect and setting a positive example for my daughters, but yeah. Gotta admit vanity is numero uno.
  • orapronobis
    orapronobis Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    First, I don't think I'm honoring God by the way I'm taking care of the body that He gave me.
    Second, I want to be around longer for my husband and daughter.
    Third, I'm tired of feeling tired.
    Fourth, My knees are achy from all the sports I played when I was younger. Losing weight would certainly help them.
    Fifth, I'd like to enjoy clothes shopping, instead of dreading it.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I wanted to get sexy again and not be overweight when I turn 40 next year.
  • concerto3
    concerto3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Honestly?

To be able to say "In your face F**kers" to everyone that never gave me a chance because of my weight! It's my time to stand up and be heard!