What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    cancer prevention
  • Tashia_HH
    Tashia_HH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    To look good, improve self-esteem, and little revenge mixed in there...look at me mother**** I'm doing it:) haha!

Love this!
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I want thin thighs and I will have them
  • Absref71
    Absref71 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Its a challenge. Iv got 6 months to look like a menshealth cover
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Because I wanna be kick *kitten*! I want to be strong and powerful and self secure. I want to be independent and choose dependence when I care about someone, rather than have them "own me" because Im too weak internally and externally to know better.

To push myself further than I thought possible, and do more than I ever could

To feel confident and desirable naked

Increased endurance
    Increased confidence

I also exercise when I'm hurting inside - the physical pain of exhaustion training makes me forget the rest... The muscle and weight loss is a good side effect.

And last, but not least...

To piss off my ex
  • sensualmess
    sensualmess Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    hmm... I just don't like the way I look... it always seem I look 'fat' in everything I wear... :o
    I guess I just want to be confident with my body and feel good about it :)
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    There is not a single life goal I have that won't be easier to accomplish if I'm thin, fit, and attractive.

Freaking love that.
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Cuz I want my ex to look at me and see me as the one that got away while I'm on the arm of a very attractive guy.
  • mirasmom02
    Options
    Because I am SICK & TIRED of being SICK & TIRED!

Plus, I want to be a better, healthier me...and set a good healthy example for my 2 little girls.
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I want to be healthy, but I also want to be hot. Smoking hot. I am tired of being told I have "such a pretty face!" or gorgeous hair or nice eyes or a wonderful personality or any number of things that mean, "you're pretty but you'd be prettier if you weren't fat." Now I want the bangin' body to go with it.
  • mirasmom02
    Options
    Because I want to shop at Ann Taylor instead of Lane Bryant.

YES!!! (love this)

I love this too!

Great one! That's VERY IMPORTANT to me as well!

agreed
  • cassuccino
    cassuccino Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I want to like myself. I want to find myself attractive at least a little. And if I happen to meet a great guy along the way, that wouldn't be horrible... =)
  • amyLhuff
    amyLhuff Posts: 102
    Options
    Im sick of shopping only in the plus sizes section!!
  • suckerlove
    suckerlove Posts: 198
    Options
    To be healthy enough to get pregnant and have a healthy baby
  • eddysuchydvm
    eddysuchydvm Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    1. Baby - get pregnant and be healthy during a pregnancy...not massive and miserable :/
    2. Shopping :)
  • kadoodle76
    kadoodle76 Posts: 234
    Options
    My son is about to lose his father to kidney failure and my doc said my liver will fail if I keep eating the way I have been. THAT is my reason for losing weight and getting healthy. He can't lose both his parents before he's grown. AND...shopping in the "regular chicks" section for clothes!
  • StaceyG221
    Options
    I want to look good for me, can't afford to keep buying new clothes, was always told as a kid that I was fat, and want to stop health issues before they start.
  • BonnieHubbard7
    Options
    I want to be the best version of myself. Sexually, physically, mentally, and in relation to my health as well.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    While I *do* want to look and feel good, I'm doing it because I want to be healthy. Some of my older family members have gotten things like Diabetes and high blood pressure and I really want to break the cycle.
  • Skye_Light
    Options
    I've always dieted before for vanity issues and it never lasted. This time it's for health issues. I was recently diagnosed with cancer and underwent surgery to have it removed, I don't have to do any chemo or radiation but it was scary enough to think about it to make me think about what I'm putting in my body everyday.