What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    To wake up each morning, encouraged - Not discouraged! To be happy, healthy and look good in whatever I am wearing (or not wearing).
  • UWZander
    UWZander Posts: 70
    Options
    The people who have the self-discipline to take care of themselves often succeed past those who don't. Many employers will subconsciously pick the more attractive person over others. Others will consciously do this as they are attracted (not sexually) towards people who have shown their perseverance in day-to-day life. Also, I want to work with victims of human trafficking and eventually work my way into a position where I can actively help. Most places have strict physical guild lines. For example, the FBI mandates a <13 minute mile and a half, 100 something situps/pushups and a sprinting time. But you are graded on a 1-10 scale and you can not get <1 on any challenge and have to have a 30+ score overall. So you would need like a <8 minute mile and a half and like 45 seconds for each situps and pushups. Something ridiculous like that. And I don't want my body to hold me down if I ever get the chance.
  • momto3as
    momto3as Posts: 12
    Options
    The people who have the self-discipline to take care of themselves often succeed past those who don't. Many employers will subconsciously pick the more attractive person over others. Others will consciously do this as they are attracted (not sexually) towards people who have shown their perseverance in day-to-day life. Also, I want to work with victims of human trafficking and eventually work my way into a position where I can actively help. Most places have strict physical guild lines. For example, the FBI mandates a <13 minute mile and a half, 100 something situps/pushups and a sprinting time. But you are graded on a 1-10 scale and you can not get <1 on any challenge and have to have a 30+ score overall. So you would need like a <8 minute mile and a half and like 45 seconds for each situps and pushups. Something ridiculous like that. And I don't want my body to hold me down if I ever get the chance.

Off Original Topic-

This is wonderful motivation! My cousin made it through all the physical tests, but sadly she was found to be too empathetic and had to leave the program. Best of luck to you!!
  • asyrinsgirl
    asyrinsgirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be the biggest person in the room anymore.
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I hate myself, and I just don't want to feel like that anymore.
  • slimwannabee
    Options
    to fit into nice clothes and feel proud of how I look, to then feel more confident, and to make myself, my husband and our two children even more proud, as I have trying on/off with their encouragement!! (it would be good role-modeling too for them to not be a quitter, although both kids are all really fit already due to my encouragement and driving! lol!!)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Honestly, it's all about me for the most part.

I want to look hot again.. having babies really changes your body. I still think no matter weight I am, I am beautiful (and I know it cause I get hit on a lot). I've always struggled with stubborn fat and I want to be able to wear whatever I want without having to look for the Large size.
  • 1holegrouper
    1holegrouper Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Turning 50 really sort of freaked me out. That's it.
  • KlaMorgan
    KlaMorgan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I dont want to be refferred to as "the big girl" anymore. I want to be fit and healthy. I have let my weight hold me back and I refuse to let it hold me back any more. No more not going on vacation because Im not comfortable in a bathing suit... its time for a new me :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I finally realized that I was fat. I ignored the clues for too long. (including mirrors)
  • fragilestrength
    Options
    I wanted to good look naked :)
  • trizzell79
    trizzell79 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I want to feel better about my body!
  • Inebriated
    Inebriated Posts: 271
    Options
    Vanity reasons.
  • pinupspicer2012
    Options
    I want my tattoo's to sit and show off my curves as best as they can, so losing the tummy fat, would help those horrible areas! And to look sexy naked!!
  • ladysatin
    ladysatin Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My honest reason is I want to fit back into my clothes and be sexy again. i used to be the one they all looked at and now it's not that way. Someone showed my coworkers my pics from 5 years ago from when I modeled and they didn't know it was even me. It was so embarrasing. I have so much crazy lingerie that I can't fit that I want to get back into. String lingerie on a skinny person is sexy. On a big woman, it looks like someone is trying to strangle you from all over
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I want men to find me attractive
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I feel better when I can fit in my "Skinny Jeans". I also have more energy and a better state of mind. Good luck to all with your program.
  • SLE0803
    SLE0803 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Because I want to shop at Ann Taylor instead of Lane Bryant.

^^this

And I am tired of being tired.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I wanna look good! :tongue:
  • tara_seay
    tara_seay Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Mine is strictly the fact that when I got on the scale, it was a 3 in front of my weight.

I feel sexy now, and I have great self-esteem - but that 3 made me feel like i deserve my own show on TLC where they film me doing every day stuff but getting winded doing it.