Anyone Zumba?

Options
2»

Replies

• BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I bought the Block dance sneakers. I have to wear my orthodic supports, and they fit in the sneakers. I have really, really, really abused feet from years of figure skating boots.
  • Jennfit
    Options
    AGREED! I have been taking Zumba classes for about 3 years and i can't get enough of it. My Gym offers 4 different classes and they are always full. You burn a ton of calories and it doesn't even fill like exercise cause your too busy having fun. If you like to dance just a little i recommend it.
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I just did my fist Zumba class, I did it for two hours and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I'd recommend it to anyone! Shakira eat your heart out!
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I went to Zumba class this morning. I found an instructor that I love and times that fit into my schedule.
  • Sabs_21
    Sabs_21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm been going to Zumba classes since last April. They had them at the gym I have my membership at and the instructor was fantastic. But unfortunately she stopped teaching due to school and schedule conflicts and the other instructors didn't seem to have as much energy so I didn't go for a month or so.

But thankfully a studio opened up that is dedicated to Zumba and OMG their energy is through the roof! Yesterday they had a "Zumbathon" charity event at a night club/concert venue here in San Antonio. They instructed from the stage and they used all of the special effects like the lights and smoke. It was an amazing time!
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Zumba about once a week since October. I LOVE it!! According to my HRM I burn about 500 calories per hour. It ROCKS!!