8 months ago today I was 101lbs heavier (PICS)

Options

Replies

• LostinFat77
    LostinFat77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • sarahnyy51
    sarahnyy51 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You look beautiful!!!
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Such great work, well done, congrats
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss AND getting over your binge eating. You look fabulous - love your new hair color, too! :flowerforyou:
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Pretty freaking fantastic!!!!!
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What an example!

You go, Girl!
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's incredible, especially for 8 months!! More importantly, you're doing well recovering from your eating disorder. Well done :D
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    You look so great! And so much happier!! Well done!! :)
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! Way to go on dealing with your eating disorder! Some people don't realize that a binge eating disorder is just as detrimental as anorexia and bulimia. You look so happy in your 'after' pics! :wink:
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome work, and love the light in your eyes in the skinny pic! Good job!!
  • Lousalt4
    Lousalt4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wow - what a differnce - bloody brilliant, looking for friends on here as i need to loose a mega amount of weight so needing support and humour along the way
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Great commitment and very inspirational.
  • MsKetosis
    Options
    Wow, amazing accomplishment. You look terrific and in only 8 months simply amazing.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    amazing! congrats. keep up the hard work
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person....CONGRATS!

But now you will need a new photo for your drivers license. ;)

I'm pretty excited about getting that done. I'm waiting until my divorce is final so that I can just have my last name changed on it at the same time though.

That's one other thing; My entire life has changed because of the ONE choice I made to get myself healthier. I wanted to start doing different things and exploring the world beyond my couch. As much of a shock as it has been... I haven't once questioned my choice on that the last 2 months since we separated.

My life is mine now and I'm proud I can say I worked to get it back. :)

Oh and to the person who said I look taller... haha I FEEL taller. I had so many chins before that I always thought I had a super short neck... and I really don't apparently. I feel taller when I walk around too but probably because I wear more heels and don't look at the ground when I walk. (I do trip over things sometimes though haha)
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    Your awesome! You look great and should be so proud of yourself. You look beautiful and your an inspiration. Way to stay dedicated.
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Congratulations on your success!! You look wonderful! :flowerforyou: Such an inspiration!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    OMG...You are such an inspiration to me...101lbs in 8mths - That is INCREDIBLE!!!

You look amazing!! I don't know you but I am so proud of you and ALL that you have accomplished!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!! You look amazing, and I'm sure you feel so much better and healthier too! You overcome some much, and I'm certain you are a stronger person for it.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!