• Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Are waffles weird? Just asking?

Waffles are weirdly delicious!
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    LOL I get all kinds of funny FR... the pole photos have that effect I guess, but I usually think it's funny. If you don't want to be friends with guys or girls with EDs then just hit Decline.

One time I got a FR stating something like, "Not gonna lie, I just have to be friends with you because you have a pole and can do that trick in your photo." Creepy? Maybe. But I thought it was so entertaining I accepted, and he's actually turned out to be a really cool guy.
    If they are truly creepy, I delete them!

When I get something like, "Hey baby hop on my pole" or whatever... those I just Decline right away.
  • kzcortes
    kzcortes Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm so creeped out by guys adding me. They just want me for my goodies.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I like weird friend requests, they make me look like I might be sane :huh: :bigsmile:
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    You know what really grinds my gears?....People sending friend requests with no message attached! At least tell me why you think we can/should be friends!!! I don't accept people who don't take the extra two seconds to say, 'Hi' at the very least!
  • cotso
    cotso Posts: 86
    Options
    LOUD NOISES!!!
  • allnewellie
    Options
    Yeah I'm so creeped out by guys adding me. They just want me for my goodies.

funniest thing I've heard all week! LOL
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    You know what really grinds my gears?....People sending friend requests with no message attached! At least tell me why you think we can/should be friends!!! I don't accept people who don't take the extra two seconds to say, 'Hi' at the very least!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGFwVpuC38NyBvVpNKx5QJe2RNiNFiMe7Mn0xlhY0aItnIX5WxZw
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I like weird friend requests, they make me look like I might be sane :huh: :bigsmile:
    LOL!!! Love it :-)
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You guys get friend requests? Maybe I'm doing something wrong :D Lol
  • MissShancey
    Options
    i no longer accept requests with out a message ... i HATE when i get a request from somebody trying to sell weight loss shakes ... what? you dont think i can do it on my own? .. so mad lol .. im here for support not to shop!

i also decline any request where im called baby ... whos baby am i lol... not yours!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    LOL I get all kinds of funny FR... the pole photos have that effect I guess, but I usually think it's funny. If you don't want to be friends with guys or girls with EDs then just hit Decline.

One time I got a FR stating something like, "Not gonna lie, I just have to be friends with you because you have a pole and can do that trick in your photo." Creepy? Maybe. But I thought it was so entertaining I accepted, and he's actually turned out to be a really cool guy.
    If they are truly creepy, I delete them!

When I get something like, "Hey baby hop on my pole" or whatever... those I just Decline right away.

I never get messages from guys asking me to hop on their pole. :sad: Never get Herbalife shoved in my face here, either, although now that I typed that I'll probably have an ad pop up on my screen. The guys I do have on my FL are really helpful when I have a question about lifting, or anything really. I didn't have any guys at all on my FL til last year.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    maybe its because you talk in all caps.

just sayin'....

i keep the people who try to add me for a week, and if it dosnt work then I get rid of them. if you don't give people a chance, you never know what could work for you. (this is referring to the male comment, I refuse to add anyone with eating disorders). The males in my friends list have been with me from 2 months to two years. CalJur for one, has changed the way i look at the world. he post inspirational quotes. he gives encouragement and advice. he has a detailed blog. but if i saw the picture he has up now, and he was trying to add me, nooo wayyy lol. dont judge a book by its cover, shoot people a message when they try to add you and ask why.
  • andrewlazenby
    Options
    Heck i am a dude and i am scared to friend ladies because of all the weirdos and creepy dudes i have simply observed. My wife and i were talking about this the other day as we both jokingly discussed putting a more close-up shot for the Profile pic. I have a few supportive friends and its great.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    OK, SOO, I JOINED AUG 1ST, AND I'M EITHER GETTING FRIENDED BY GUYS I DONT KNOW (NOT HAPPENIN) OOOOOR!! CHICKS WHO CLEARLY HAVE EATTING DISORDERS,WANTING TO TRADE "DIET TIPS",.REALLY???? .WHATS THEIR TIP ??!!!! DONT EAT!!!! NO THANX ,I'M HERE TO GEY FIT AND HEALTHY ,THATS ALL FOLKS!!! JUST SAY'IN~AMEE

YEAH! WTF IS THERE TIP? JUST SAYIN! LOL!
  • reweldt
    reweldt Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I dont either:(
    lol
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    This is also a site where people would like to be talked to in a reasonable tone of voice. Would you want strangers randomly coming up to you in the street and screaming into your face, while asking for your help? Unless they're on fire, I would probably assume they are the weirdo, mace them and run in the other direction.

oh yeah, I forgot. Smooches. :huh:
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    This is also a site where people would like to be talked to in a reasonable tone of voice. Would you want strangers randomly coming up to you in the street and screaming into your face, while asking for your help? Unless they're on fire, I would probably assume they are the weirdo, mace them and run in the other direction.

i thought mine was to harsh so i added an actual answer lmao. now i know i just gotta add 'smooches'! :p
  • WifeNMama
    Options

i thought mine was to harsh so i added an actual answer lmao. now i know i just gotta add 'smooches'! :p

Apparently that or "cheers!:flowerforyou: " covereth a multitude of sins.My first reply was a helpful suggestion. It wasn't taken well. I tried. I'm on pills from minor surgery and in pain. My tact just died. haha
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    LOUD NOISES!!!

Hiya Cotso, how's it goin? :-)

I LOVE LAMP!