Just over a year on MFP w/ pics!

Options

Replies

• Knoxvilla5
    Knoxvilla5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That's my girl!

That's my girl!

::stands over a pile of discarded body fat and looks it in the... uhhh... looks it in the... the fat cyst! and says,

"You just got knocked the f**k out, lipids!"
  • teebeth
    teebeth Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your great and funny story. I think it's fantastic that you mentioned this was also an emotional journey for you.

Way to go! Congrats on your success!
  • LaurianRocks
    LaurianRocks Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Woah. You look amazing, awesome job!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    That's my girl!

That's my girl!

::stands over a pile of discarded body fat and looks it in the... uhhh... looks it in the... the fat cyst! and says,

Best congrats post. ever.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Oh, wow! You look like a different person! :D
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Lookin good girl!
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    daaamn.jpg

Seriously, well done! The mental aspect of making a change like this is so difficult and it sounds like you have got it down. Keep on working hard!
  • bminusrob
    Options
    Congratulations. You have done a fantastic job.

You are absolutely right in saying yo are not on a diet. You are working to a completely different agenda, and it is working for you really well. Stick at it, and you will get the results you deserve.
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    *applauds wildly*

I love that black and white dress on you! I love it. You look so tall and slim, legs that go on forever.

Best thing about the dress? $23 at TJ Maxx!!!!!!! Thanks for the compliments!! :-)
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That's my girl!

That's my girl!

Best congrats post. ever.

That's my real-life MiniMe...
  • Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Look at that beautiful face that emerged!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love your personality!!! :flowerforyou: You look absolutely gorgeous and I'm glad you shared the emotional side of the journey... it's just as much mental as it is physical. ((and you do have amazing skin!!!)) Way to go, girl!!!!
  • arellolson
    arellolson Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I think you look fabulous! And your hair is gorgeous too! Thank you so much for telling us your story! It was so inspiring!!
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Awesome effort great results. And I agree this is a life style change not a diet. I'm definitely not on a diet, just not eating with my eyes any more and making better food choices. You are an inspiration. :glasses:
  • ChiFortunate1
    ChiFortunate1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    WOOOW!!!! I'm so proud of you... and I don't even know ya! LOL!! :drinker:
    You have done a fantastic job, I love your story and yes you are rockin the black and white dress. ...and I LOVE your curls!!
    Congratulations!!!!!

21371726.png
  • Paltee
    Paltee Posts: 3
    Options
    Way to go, I love your attitude and thanks for the helpful tips, it is a lifetime chore, so it's best to work at as well as possible each day and if we slip up one day, get over it, turn the page and move on!! Paltee
  • yroma
    yroma Posts: 80
    Options
    Very inspiring...and funny! I know that feeling of wanting to kill someone for something dumb like bumping your toes. Really loved your story and you look incredible. Keep up the great work. Thanks for sharing.
  • mushfroom012
    Options
    wow. you are a whole new person! beautiful! congratulations!
  • grumma
    grumma Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great. Your story and pics are so inspiring. Thanks so much.
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I've been so frustrated lately.. I'm tall and any little loss doesn't show. I've had too many eff it days to count since I've started, but I'm so glad to call you a MFP friend. You're just beautiful and funny as all get out! Congrats lady, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!