8 months ago today I was 101lbs heavier (PICS)

Options

Replies

• jbelandreading
    Options
    Fantastic Job, OMG I hope I can do as well as you
  • JennyS782
    Options
    That is SO AWESOME!!! I am so very happy for you!!! Congrats! You are such an inspiration! :)
  • neths49
    neths49 Posts: 1
    Options
    Many congratulations and very much an inspiration to everyone - especially me! And as many others have said, you look really good.

Well done.
  • tywayne7513
    Options
    wow very encouraged now....congrats!
  • chefsmash
    chefsmash Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Weeeeerk!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You have really done fantastic. You look amazing =)
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous, what an incredible transformation and over such a short time!
    You do know you've lost the same weight as what my best friend weighs, a whole person in eight months, that's incredible. Well done!
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Short little note:

I've had a binge eating disorder for as long as I can remember. Through therapy and dedication to myself and my goals, I've managed to keep that under control. I'm 5 million times happier and I'm a more complete person now. I can run, I can smile ...

You can tell that just from the pics. Congrats on your weight loss and good luck on the rest of your journey. Stand tall, you should be very proud of yourself.

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
  • gesosoge77
    gesosoge77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    great job!!! you look so good and did it in such a short amount of time :)
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Boooooom! You look amazing!! Congrats on a job well done, commitment and dedication pay off you gorgeous creature :D xxx Chuffed for ya!!
  • BlessedHeart
    BlessedHeart Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Besides being a whole heck of a lot thinner/healthier, you also look so much happier! Wonderful job achieving such an awesome transformation! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • snoopynut1972
    snoopynut1972 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!!! You look AWESOME!! Great job Christi!!!

Love the new hair color and style too. :)
  • Neeser926
    Neeser926 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I would love to think that in 7 more months I could do that! I'd be only 32 from goal! You are an inspiration!
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Ps i understand if you would rather not comment on this, but given such a huge loss in a short time, have you had any issues with loose skin? I have about 75lb to lose in total and don't get me wrong i want the weight gone but loose skin is something im concerned about. Any thoughts from your experience much appreciated !
  • scarlet331
    scarlet331 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning!. It is great you had that discipline and dedication that it did happen. I am still a long ways from obtaining my 130lb goal but I am confident that it will happen. A lot of people are saying I am losing but the scale hasn't creeped yet. It is a good thing I am gaining muscle.
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Ps i understand if you would rather not comment on this, but given such a huge loss in a short time, have you had any issues with loose skin? I have about 75lb to lose in total and don't get me wrong i want the weight gone but loose skin is something im concerned about. Any thoughts from your experience much appreciated !

Yeah... I sort of feel like a sugar glider sometimes because of my arms lol. I didn't really set out to lose that much that quick but it happened that way and I'm okay with that. Eventually I'll probably end up having surgery to remove the excess skin from my arms and stomach but I won't even be getting a consult until I'm around 170-175. I should be 148.5 for my height and bone structure so I know another 50ish lbs gone will create more loose skin.

I started using lotion every day about a month or so ago and it seems to be helping a little so that's a plus. I was just SOOOO big for SOOOO long.

Although I do laugh every time I put my arm out the car window and, if the wind catches juuuuuuust right, it creates a ripple effect on my arm flab. It's weird but I can't help but giggle.
  • sheshe32
    sheshe32 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW that is an amazing effort. Truly inspirational. Thank you for posting the pics, makes it feel real and more able to achieve! :flowerforyou:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    crazy! I used to be a binge eater too. amazing feeling to be in control again. congrats x
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome, great job!!!
  • hottbutch
    Options
    You look so good and healthy now! Way to go!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!