Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than ........

Options

Replies

• mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    People are only as beautiful as they are inside. Period.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous and so awesome for posting this. :flowerforyou:
  • Jacob3d
    Jacob3d Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I really like your attitude! Weight and its weight on beauty (punirific!) is strictly a superficial cultural and era thing. Had you been living back in Roman times skinny people were considered ugly and lower class since they couldn't afford food, and heavy set people were held in high respect both socially and sexually. It's still that way in some cultures today.

If it wasn't for our big boned ancestors we wouldn't have survived many a cold winters to the point where we came up with central heat. I think any human can be beautiful if they let their inner self out, and it's a shame that our society gives so many false images on what is beautiful, and then those get reinforced and echoed by kids growing up and peers along the way.

As other people have mentioned it really doesn't matter what anybody but yourself thinks. You should only want to lose weight for yourself and yourself alone, to be happy and functional in the one body you're given.
  • crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great post!!!you are beautiful!!!!
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    what you've done takes so much inner strength, be VERY proud, you are a very strong and beautiful woman!

and absolute kudos to your wonderful man. Make sure he deserves you!
  • Hou_LH
    Hou_LH Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look great!

I would assume a lot of us on here have struggled with weight issues for quite a while. Seeing you move past that to accepting yourself and your individual beauty is great. Thanks again.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    You look great! And, I have the shirt you're wearing in your profile picture. It's my goal shirt. :)
  • sasotango
    Options
    I love your post vry much, thx for sharing and you really deserve the best :)))
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love this. So happy for you!
  • A_Shannigans
    A_Shannigans Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! Thanks a lot for sharing that with us... and you look great!!!
  • dblosmith
    dblosmith Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Go gurl!
  • driversed12
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I truly believe all of us that struggle with food, have deeper issues. I for one know that well. You are beautiful. Prayers for the rest of your journey.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I agree that you are beautiful and I'm sure you have always been! :) I'm so glad you have realized it and are around people who support you! That's wonderful! Everyone deserves to be happy! :)
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    :sad: THESE ARE HAPPY TEARS FOR YOU!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT LADY!!!! GREAT WORK! YOU ARE WORTH IT!!
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Great post! Congrats on getting to such a wonderful place in your journey!

And kudos to your man for showing you the right way, and letting you get there on your own :)
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    This is a GREAT post and every needs to believe in who they are...

We have to remember that this post doesn't only apply to women..there are men out there who had similar issues, I am sure. Especially if you were a birrger size child..children can be mean and that can stick with you for years.

Noone' s opinion matter as yours does of yourself...

Like the OP, I was with a guy who belittled me, told me I was FAT (when I met him I was 135lbs), gained all of my weight while with him. She was smart and stayed for a LOT less time than I did (I stayed with him nearly 8 years)...

Now I look at myself in the mirror and see who I am inside..the outside really should not matter to anyone but ourselves..but unfortunately, in this day, it does matter...too bad people can't as easily see the "beauty" that lies within everyone...before seeing what is on the outside,
  • helenmc40
    helenmc40 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    wonderful post and very well written. Yes, you are beautiful. Have a great day.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful and I know how it affects you when someone calls you fat everyday...it stays with you. Thanks for the beautiful post. :)
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Confidence is so sexy... keep it up! It totally adds to your amazing beauty. =D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!