WEIRDO FRIEND REQUESTS?

Options
13»

Replies

• blinkiii
    blinkiii Posts: 90
    Options
    I like weird friend requests, they make me look like I might be sane :huh: :bigsmile:

Agreed! :drinker:
  • skonly
    skonly Posts: 371
    Options
    Love the Family Guy pic. I thought of that too when I read....grinds my gears. lol.
  • cotso
    cotso Posts: 86
    Options
    LOUD NOISES!!!

Hiya Cotso, how's it goin? :-)

I LOVE LAMP!

I LOVE...CHAIR
    Can't wait for Anchorman 2
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I never get messages from guys asking me to hop on their pole. :sad: Never get Herbalife shoved in my face here, either, although now that I typed that I'll probably have an ad pop up on my screen. The guys I do have on my FL are really helpful when I have a question about lifting, or anything really. I didn't have any guys at all on my FL til last year.
    Put up a default pic of a pole dancer and you'll get some males sending those kinds of requests. The decline button comes in handy! :-)
    I have a number of truly great and helpful guys on my FL, though, and no, they didn't send any "get on my pole" messages.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    :sad: i don't get weirdo friend request :sad:

I don't get any friend requests. :brokenheart:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    LOUD NOISES!!!

Hiya Cotso, how's it goin? :-)

I LOVE LAMP!

I LOVE...CHAIR
    Can't wait for Anchorman 2

It's kind of a big deal.
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I like weird friend requests, they make me look like I might be sane :huh: :bigsmile:

Agreed! :drinker:

Me too!
  • jzaz903
    jzaz903 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Yeahhh if I get a request and any find where they found me(mutual friend, we both posted on a topic, etc) then I'm not adding them. And if they want to sell me something or are weird.. I'll delete them.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I never get messages from guys asking me to hop on their pole. :sad: Never get Herbalife shoved in my face here, either, although now that I typed that I'll probably have an ad pop up on my screen. The guys I do have on my FL are really helpful when I have a question about lifting, or anything really. I didn't have any guys at all on my FL til last year.
    Put up a default pic of a pole dancer and you'll get some males sending those kinds of requests. The decline button comes in handy! :-)
    I have a number of truly great and helpful guys on my FL, though, and no, they didn't send any "get on my pole" messages.

I should try that just as an experiment :wink:
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Love the Family Guy pic. I thought of that too when I read....grinds my gears. lol.

Derp! That's where I got it from you pair of geniuses!!! ;)
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everyone in this discussion seems weird. I expect to receive several herbAlife requests.
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everyone in this discussion seems weird. I expect to receive several herbAlife requests.
    LOL!!!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

Do u no where I can get sum herbalife?
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Weirdos need friends too. :(
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i also don't add people who think they're the ****
    and i will send the herbalife to your mail
  • cordianet
    cordianet Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I've only ever had one friend request, but their profile said they were looking for anorexic friends, don't know why they thought that was me, but I declined.
    As above I think not having a picture of yourself helps.

well, you are obviously under weight in that blue head photo.

Dude clearly needs some protein.

I'd recommend breathing even before the protein. I promise, air does not have any calories!
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    WHY ARE YOU YELLING?
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I get a lot of Friend Requests and I have no idea where they come from. It's nice but I recently had to do a Friend Purge, because I feel fake saying the same thing on a bunch of threads. I kept a bunch of peeps that I felt connected to or that really seem helpful / motivating to me or that seemed to need the extra support.

As for the Shake Sellers, yup, they get the delete. I have deleted about 5 of them and one Herbalife pusher.

I also delete Lonely Boys: "D@mn, I just worked my butt off and I'm so h0rney I just wanna hump something!". True story. Who talks like that you ask. The guy I deleted and anyone else who's lookin' for nub in all the wrong places...
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    lol..lol..lol..
    gotta luv joey